Recent content by Martino

  1. M

    4-5-1 Wings 'n Things

    Awesome. I'm doing the same, just changed the advanced forward to a Trequartista. Works really well in my AaB save(jeg er også dansk ;))
  2. M

    4-5-1 Wings 'n Things

    Cool, but with a roaming playmaker instead of the b2b midfielder?
  3. M

    4-5-1 Wings 'n Things

    Okay. But which versions do you use now?
  4. M

    4-5-1 Wings 'n Things

    Has any of you tested the tactic with a Trequartista up front?
  5. M

    4-2-3-1 Wide GP Trequartista

    Ah okay. I can't win at all with this tactic. Maybe it's only for big teams :/
  6. M

    4-2-3-1 Wide GP Trequartista

    You can try moving it to the share tactics forum. But where is the Trequartista role? From your screenshot of the tactic I dont see any...
  7. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    Thanx. And you remove the throw in exploit as well?
  8. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    Do you use a left footed player on the right wingback and vice versa?
  9. M

    Jesaustralia - 2512 - Weartibus

    Does this one have the throw in exploit?
  10. M

    4-4-2 SIMEONE'S TACTIC FM 19 !

    Can you post a download link for the updated tactic?
  11. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    Wow, that throw in exploit is unreal. Can't decide whether it's cheating to use it...
  12. M

    RaumdeuterParty

    I only play lower league, so I don’t really know besides the obvious Thomas Müller ;)
  13. M

    RaumdeuterParty

    Good to hear! I was thinking about having the left wing back changed to support duty if you’re an underdog team, but don’t have time to play the next couple of days, so can’t test that idea.
  14. M

    RaumdeuterParty

    YAY! WON THE DOUBLE! My very mediocre Aalborg BK side won the double while I was creating this tactic. Hope that someone can test it in a bigger league :)
Back
Top