So i just finished 2nd season with F.C. Copenhagen, and what a season...
72 games in the danish superliga and still unbeaten.
Record breaking season with 100 points, and 126 goals in 36 matches.

won the double in Denmark.
unfortunately i lost the CHL final, and it was devastating, i would never believe that we could reach the final, but being up 3-2 until 85th min, and losing 4-3 in 90+6.

incredible player performances this season, 9 players with 10+ goals and Viktor Fischer as topscore with 31 goals, 6 players with 10+ assists.

Take a look at the performances from Andreas Skov Olsen, Exequiel Palacios, Pione Sisto and Francisco Trincao and Matias Zaracho
Players bought for under milion 7£
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hey man,

The is SO......GREAT.
Now better with transferts.
Look at this. The matche with OL was in my 1st season.
And against Lille, first match of my 2nd season with tweak.
I use it as a away tactic and with strongest clubs.
And there is too my position in Ligue 1.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Has any of you tested the tactic with a Trequartista up front?

i have not, but i could be intersting - on the other hand, Fischer contributed 31 goals and 5 assist for me last season, so i am satisfied - but i always want to improve

i have not, but i could be intersting - on the other hand, Fischer contributed 31 goals and 5 assist for me last season, so i am satisfied - but i always want to improve

Okay. But which versions do you use now?

Cool, but with a roaming playmaker instead of the b2b midfielder?
i am using the one with a roaming playmaker as home, or against weak teams, and then the tweak by wkdsouls in tough away matches, mostly in the CHL

Let me introduce you my half second season.
1st in ligue1 - 1st in my champion's league group
I won against the 3 best french teams (OL, PSG and MONACO).
My only loss at the moment against Brest.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Sane sent off early doors but smashed River in the Club Championship... defence was excellent.. 1 shot conceeded.​

attachment.php

attachment.php

i am using the one with a roaming playmaker as home, or against weak teams, and then the tweak by wkdsouls in tough away matches, mostly in the CHL

Awesome. I'm doing the same, just changed the advanced forward to a Trequartista. Works really well in my AaB save(jeg er også dansk ;))

Yep, jsut trying it my Rangers save. dropped the midfielder to a Regista, and the wingers to DW-S seems alot more solid.

I would suggest that you made a thread only with your tweaked tactics, especially the ones with permanent tweaks, like changed roles and/or positions and similar changes. I know from your previous posts on this forum that you do small tweaks before and under a match, which of course is impossible to post. Why I would love a thread from you, well it would make it a bit easier and less hard to find your great work there is hidden in quite a few threads.

End of season 2.
Won Ligue1, won french league cup and Champions League.
Now i am going for the 3rd.
Let's see.

attachment.php
attachment.php

My F.C. Copenhagen team at the start of 3rd season. Already beaten booth Shakhtar and Juventus in the CHL Group stage.
84 League matches unbeaten, and still counting.

Look at Felice D' Amico stats this season so far, pretty crazy in his first season, and brought in on a free transfer.
eqtu8l.jpg

2qrzqqr.jpg

The best tactic for 19.3.4 , New version tactic for 19.3.5 ?thank