Recent content by Mazzy92

  1. M

    CRISTIANO RONALDO at MAN UTD (AGE 40) AND HE STILL SCORES!!!

    Yeah, they are so great players! Just look at Romero's mental attributes. He is a very intelligent player :)
  2. M

    Post Your Successes

    Best season I had with Man Utd in FM 15, I ended up with 110 points. 36 wins, and 2 draws. I can post a picture later. :)
  3. M

    CRISTIANO RONALDO at MAN UTD (AGE 40) AND HE STILL SCORES!!!

    I think Neymar was bought for about 64 million £. That's not so bad, because he has played very good, and I think he's worth the money. :)
  4. M

    CRISTIANO RONALDO at MAN UTD (AGE 40) AND HE STILL SCORES!!!

    Yes! Sorry about that. In FM CLASSIC, numbers are automatically chosen!
  5. M

    Possession football

    Not so good no. Because then the wingers get to far away from the midfielders, and you loose possession. I would instead go for a narrow playstyle. Then the distance is smaller, and you will have a higher passing rate. I often have 90+ passing. Mostly over 80+ works well :) - Mazzy92.
  6. M

    Possession football

    First, you need Retain Possession, shorter passing, work ball into box, play out of defence, higher defensive line, push much higher up, offisidetrap and tight marking. A tip: I would say that "Control" is useless away against better or equal teams. I prefer to use "Counter" away. In that way...
  7. M

    CRISTIANO RONALDO at MAN UTD (AGE 40) AND HE STILL SCORES!!!

    YES! Yes! I will post a ss of my team later. :)
  8. M

    CRISTIANO RONALDO at MAN UTD (AGE 40) AND HE STILL SCORES!!!

    Hi! GAME DATE: June 2025. 6 seasons ago, I bought Cristiano Ronaldo back to Man Utd. Since, he has been doing great! At age 40, he still scores alot of goals. He is playing really well. 2023/2024 CRISTIANO RONALDO! END OF SEASON (2024): Players player of the year in...
Back
Top