Recent content by MCFCkev

  1. M

    NYCFC!

    Have you done New York City as the 20th MLS team? If so can you upload your DB
  2. M

    Football Manager 2014 Free Agents Shortlist

    Just wanted to know when was this shortlist last updated or when will be next update for this?
  3. M

    Football Manager 2014 Wonderkids Shortlist

    top shortlist tried a few of these and this one seems to have the most on my save
  4. M

    NYCFC!

    Good work but not for me, they should be the 20th MLS team they dont replace anyone especially not one of the biggest MLS sides If you can make them the 20th MLS team without replacing this would be much better
  5. M

    Taking on Asia . . the hard way

    So this is how I got on in the league where the results matter. Before I do I will give you an idea of the sort of players I have at my disposal this player goes by the name of Salim Alaydrus, he is by far my best player and very much has carried my team in matches. At 35 I won’t have his...
  6. M

    isco or thiago

    i would edge to Isco for amount of positions he can play in
  7. M

    Taking on Asia . . the hard way

    Taking on Asia . . . . the hard way Learning the hard way This has proved to be a mighty challenge during the setting up process for the more competitive games ahead. I have no staff to do anything as it stands so all the work bring in players to replace my current amateur player the will...
  8. M

    Football Mananger Academy 4-5-1 Counter Tactic

    Football Manager Tactic 4-5-1 Counter, by FMA This article and many others in this series are all about building towards having a Tactical index, in which we have every single formation we have played ourselves and the scene has available. This is not us saying these are the best tactics...
  9. M

    Spain Lower League Shortlists

    This is a shortlist full off top players only interested players that will come to your Spanish lower league club, one shortlists in each of Liga Adelante & Segunda División B groups. The shortlists include free transfers, bargains and future top prospects that can follow you up the leagues. Not...
  10. M

    Taking on Asia . . the hard way

    Thanks for the like and comment guys, ill have another upadate ill put up tommorow I see you have done well in your game mate, keep it up :)
  11. M

    Football Manager Online Game

    Yes started now, I have got your request only a few minutes ago but now offline :( dont no what happended there mate
  12. M

    Football Manager Online Game

    games up lads but wont cont till 5, gone with Prem, so far, Liverpool, City & United taken
  13. M

    Football Manager Online Game

    When we are all on basically, im on every week day after 6. Ill be avilable most weekends too
  14. M

    Football Manager Online Game

    I am looking for at most 10 players for a online game. I would like to have the game up and running by say 5pm GMT
  15. M

    Taking on Asia . . the hard way

    First off I want to tell you about my aim in Football Manager in my final attempt to get into a single player game. I wanted to choose a team, league, country & continent that are not played by many and in an attempt to create content for my site and inspire others to give it ago. I started the...
Back
Top