Recent content by Mikey B

  1. M

    Post Your Frustrations

    I'm Hibs, in my second season. We seem to continually dominate games yet can't seem to win. My personal favorite was a cup final against Kilmarnock, we had 15 shots on goal, 55% of the possession. They had 4 shots on target and I get beat 4-1. Is this my tactics fault, my players being hopeless...
  2. M

    Hello (Again!)

    Wow...been a fair wee while since I was last on these boards! End of 2007 apparantly, nearly 4 years! Not sure if anyone will remember me but just thought I'd give a little re-introduction. I'm Scottish, from Edinburgh, 20, a Hibs fan and and I'm studying acting at college. I just got a the...
  3. M

    Motherwell captain O'Donnell dies

    Sorry, I never read it properly, already knew cos it was on the radio, but kinda puts football in perspective, doesn't it?
  4. M

    Motherwell captain O'Donnell dies

    His nephew's in the Motherwell team as well, and we're supposed to be playing them next....
  5. M

    Scottish Division 1 - Who will win the league?

    Stuff winning it, lets make a record for longest time without winning it, see if we can get it into four figures lol, maybe another castle will get built in the time it will take for us to win it?
  6. M

    Scottish Division 1 - Who will win the league?

    Recon Hearts will be contendors for it next season?:D
  7. M

    Fifa 08

    I really like it to be honest, but I've not played PES 08, so can't say if it's better or worse.
  8. M

    Favourite/Worst comedian?

    Jack Dee for me, think he's absolutly brilliant, and Billy Connoly of course! And no one can convince me that Peter Kay is funny...
  9. M

    Fifa 08

    Well, long time I've been away, but I was wondering if anyone is interested in setting up a fifa 08 league on PS3? f one already exists, then I apologise for this, and could someone please point me in its direction. Cheers
  10. M

    What's On?

    or mayb i've just cn **** episodes lol, cn 1 gd 1, bt cn like 4 **** 1s lol
  11. M

    What's On?

    scrubs is awful
  12. M

    Big Net Game??

    em, soz i wasnt on, ended up goin 2 a m8s after an exam lol
  13. M

    Big Net Game??

    lol, soz, my bad, wot time tho lol?
  14. M

    Berger agrees to stay with Villa

    lks like o'neil buildin another dads army....
  15. M

    Big Net Game??

    hey, i wntd 2 go spurs, bt wer taken lol, bt some1s takin villa lol, every1s happy!!!
Back
Top