What's On?

I dont really like James Caan so ive never really bothered with it, will pobabaly give it a go in like July when im dying from tv withdrawl

pffft, James Caan ftw

The Finale sux btw, usually theres like 2 mins after the big conclcusion but theres like 30 mins of crp after the conclusion of the storyline which is zzz and pointleess and clearly only added at the last min cos theres a new cast for the next season

Im in need of a new TV Series to watch now like some of you

Prison break finished for me a while ago, Lost, 24 and Heroes all finished last week so now im stuck for what to start watching now :|

Sopranos is the best TV show ever, therefore dont watch that, it would be wasted on you

is Heroes any good then? peeps in college rave about it.

Yeh Heroes was great. Every episode actually makes some progression with the story and most of the characters are good.

Heroes started to get pretty corny towards the end of the series, but it is def worth a watch :)

Im in need of a new TV Series to watch now like some of you

Prison break finished for me a while ago, Lost, 24 and Heroes all finished last week so now im stuck for what to start watching now :|

Download south park ya nub.

Yeah i loved Heroes, put it up there with 24 and Prison break etc, was a bit disappointed with the final ep though. Great programme though.

Scrubs
House
Lost
Heroes
Prison Break
Family Guy
American Dad

in that order.

Yeah i used to think that, but now im just ******* myself watching some episodes, think im gonna download the load in the summer.

Yeah that is true, the recent episodes are thinning out and they seem a little repetitive. I see what you mean.

Recent as in season 6? Season 6 was my second favourite season!

Loved a lot of the episodes, didn't like "My Night to Remember" though as it was a clip show and i had just watched most. :D

Recent as in season 6? Season 6 was my second favourite season!

Loved a lot of the episodes, didn't like "My Night to Remember" though as it was a clip show and i had just watched most. :D

Season 6 was one of the best but my favourite episode is from season 5, My Half-Acre. Love the air band.