Recent content by MissTH

  1. M

    Post Your Successes

    Currently enjoying possibly my longest FM save ever. Started with England U19 and won the European Championship. Then got the USA job and got to the Semi-Final's of the World Cup, only just losing to Italy. I then got bored of International football so I resigned and took over as manager of...
  2. M

    European Nations League

    I am currently in November 2018 and I've just noticed that there is a European Nations League after seeing that England had been "relegated". Is this the proposal that was put forward by FIFA to make friendlies more meaningful? I didn't realise that was a definite. Or is this something...
  3. M

    The "I have a small question" thread

    I have a couple of questions regarding International management: 1) When your Assistant Manager suggests a potential squad to you, will he pick from all players of that nationality or just players in the National Pool? 2) Do you have to physically add players to the national pool (i.e young...
  4. M

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    This is really my biggest complaint about the game (mainly because it sucks the enjoyment out of it having to deal with an unhappy player every week for no reason). Does anyone know if this is this something that SI are looking at to amend? I have yet to get a good save going.
  5. M

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Was on a good winning run. Had a crash dump. Replayed all the games from before and lost them all. Typical.
  6. M

    Hotfix - 15.1.3 patch released

    Just had my first crash dump. :( Was finally on a good winning run as well. Oh well.
  7. M

    Hotfix - 15.1.3 patch released

    I was going to come in here and disagree with you but then I started a new game. Pre update computer performance and estimated game speed was at 3 to 4 stars depending on number of leagues. Post update it's just half a star even with just the BPL ticked.
  8. M

    FM 15, Worth It?

    I didn't know so many people were down on FM14. I loved it. When FM15 came out I was in the middle of a great run with Lyon...winning the title 6 times in a row. I haven't been able to have a good run on FM15 yet but I think I went about it the wrong way. Someone with hardly any badges taking...
  9. M

    Beta Update

    Is it just me or is it really easy to buy players fairly cheaply in FM15?
  10. M

    What is a non-contract?

    Thanks very much for that Briffy.
  11. M

    Bugs you've come across?

    Probably not a bug....but England won the 2014 World Cup in my game. :P
  12. M

    What is a non-contract?

    I've just finished my first season as the mighty Whitehawk in the Scrill South League and am heading into the new season, looking for new players to sign. Most seem to want a non-contract which I am happily offering them however I just realized that I don't actually know what this is. Is...
  13. M

    no reserves

    This was changed for this year in real life. I think it was brought in to enable younger players more playing time.
  14. M

    Bugs you've come across?

    I still think there is an issue with the ratings despite this new update, so I hope they don't stop working on that. I don't know if it's because I'm playing in a lower league, but it seems if one of my players sore then they will get 7s and 8s. But if they don't then it's low 6's and 5's. In...
Back
Top