Recent content by Mister Vitz

  1. M

    Dybala VS Icardi - Who's the Best!?

    Hello again guys, This time I'm here to share with you my recent video! :) My comparison between Paulo Dybala and Mauro icardi! Tell me your feedback! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCnpvagg7-s In your opinion who is the best??? How many goals did these 2 wonder players score on your...
  2. M

    Conte's Chelsea 343 Tactic | Antonio Conte's Dominion!

    Well, maybe inter, Juventus, Roma, Nápoles.. :p or maybe Torino if you want something weaker :)
  3. M

    Conte's Chelsea 343 Tactic | Antonio Conte's Dominion!

    there are so many things that you should pay attention to achieve the sucess :) As I said before, the tactic needs to be fluid, I mean the tactic familiarity needs to be at a high level! and motivation is also half of the work! Training facilities, your squad, everything is important!
  4. M

    Conte's Chelsea 343 Tactic | Antonio Conte's Dominion!

    first of all its not a 352 ;) second I won the champions league on Chelsea on my first season on the champions league (17/18) as you could see, and those results with Leeds were on my first and second seasons on the premier league! It always deppend on your squad, on your opponents, on your...
  5. M

    Players for villa second season

    try to search some players listed for "loan" on your save :)
  6. M

    Conte's Chelsea 343 Tactic | Antonio Conte's Dominion!

    As I said on the first post, I use no OI mate, because that would adulterate the tactic :) In terms of training: Balanced and "average" intensity during the season and "team cohesion" - High intensity, during pre season :)
  7. M

    Best players for F9 role

    Rui Pedro From Porto, a top wonderkid!
  8. M

    Conte's Chelsea 343 Tactic | Antonio Conte's Dominion!

    Hello Guys! This time I present to you my version of Conte's Chelsea Tactic! Antonio Conte has made a revolution on the premier league, creating a 343 and Exploring the strengths of his squad! Shocking everyone with his methods and his personality, Chelsea is confortable on top of premier...
  9. M

    2nd Season league 1-championship players

    The best thing you can do in my opinion, is to search for players that are listed for loan :)
  10. M

    Griezmann

    I used Griezmann as a Left inside Forward on Chelsea, it was stunning!
  11. M

    Lucão - São Paulo

    I would say he is a banal player, honestly, but maybe you can develop him!
  12. M

    Date 442! 2017

    On FM 16 I had a very powerfull 442, but on FM 17 I dindt manage to create a decent one, so maybe ill try yours!
  13. M

    Adam Armstrong

    I had him on Leeds United and... Meh... he used to score some goals but nothing special..
  14. M

    Box to box midfielders...

    My favourite one on this year's Football manager is Bazoer. He is really a beast!
  15. M

    41230 tweak Final

    Haven't tried yet on this year's Football manager, to play without any Striker, Do your offensive midfielder score frequently?
Back
Top