Mister Vitz

Reaction score
Hello Guys!

This time I present to you my version of Conte's Chelsea Tactic!

View attachment 108440

Antonio Conte has made a revolution on the premier league, creating a 343 and Exploring the strengths of his squad!
Shocking everyone with his methods and his personality, Chelsea is confortable on top of premier league playing well and destroying all opponents!!

View attachment 108439

It's a 343 with high intensity and high mobility taking advantage from the spaces on the pitch and playing as a Collective force!

Match preparation: Offensive/deffensive Movement deppending on the opponent that youre gonna face and of course deppending if you are a top league club or an underdog.

No OI's

What do you need:

GK - A Normal Goalkeeper, the best you can Get!

Wing Backs - Fast, Good Positioning and Off the ball, Teamwork and Work Rate. The higher the physical attributes the better! (ex: ryan sessegnon, Jetro Williems,Quadrado, Cancelo...)

DC's - Strong players, with the capacity to mark tight and tackle! They should also be fast if possible! (ex: Süle, Calum Chambers, Mauricio Lemos, Jorge Mere...)

Deep Lying Playmaker: A strong player but also with some pass skills and technique in order to start creating your game. (ex: Bazoer, William Carvalho, Matic,....)

Box-to-box midfielder:: A monster full of stamina and covering the whole pitch! (ex: Kanté, Pogba, etc...)

Wingers: 2 Inside forwards cuting inside, fast players, also capable of dribbiling, and also scoring! (ex: Hazard, Corona, Brahimi, etc..)

Defensive Forward: A guy capable of pressing, scorings, helping the team in the diferrents moments of the game! A complete Forward also works well here! (Ex: Diego Costa, André Silva, Vietto, etc...)

[video=youtube;SupmMDxVUjY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SupmMDxVUjY[/video]

I Highly recommend you guys to Watch my video above, so you will understand how was the tactic built and its main elements, movements and instructions!

Results:

I've tested this tactic on Chelsea, Leeds United and FC Porto, and I won many leagues and cups, so im sharing some of the best achiviements in my opinion.

View attachment 108432
Won the Champion League with Chelsea, and second time I tried, I lost on the semi finals vs Barcelona.

View attachment 108431
I did not lose a single game with Porto, and still gave match experience to many youngsters like Rui Pedro, Dalot, etc

And now im using on Leeds where I got promoted and on my first and second seasons on premier league achieved some impressive results:

View attachment 108430 View attachment 108429 View attachment 108428

Download Link: 343 Conte's Chelsea by Mister Vitz_EDF14B76-A61B-4005-9D83-AD6BE83B566C

Waiting for your feedback mates and always ready for a tactical discussion!
:)

Last edited:
Very good OP

Surprised this hasn't had more attention

OI's and trainings?

As I said on the first post, I use no OI mate, because that would adulterate the tactic :)

In terms of training: Balanced and "average" intensity during the season and "team cohesion" - High intensity, during pre season :)

its too hard to say its successfull tactic and im playin fm series since 2005 maybe , u can never succesfull with 3-5-2 without oi etc , i try this tactic , i lost my all games , 3-5-2 is so hard tactic. maybe u can be champion at 2020 etc with strong squad

its too hard to say its successfull tactic and im playin fm series since 2005 maybe , u can never succesfull with 3-5-2 without oi etc , i try this tactic , i lost my all games , 3-5-2 is so hard tactic. maybe u can be champion at 2020 etc with strong squad

first of all its not a 352 ;)
second I won the champions league on Chelsea on my first season on the champions league (17/18) as you could see, and those results with Leeds were on my first and second seasons on the premier league!

It always deppend on your squad, on your opponents, on your league, etc ;)

Your players need to be motivated, your team should have the" tactic familiarity" at a high level, etc

There are many aspects that you need to pay attention too, you need to be pacient, work every aspect and have the right players for the right roles!

If you think that you just download a tactic, put it, and its done, you have to study a little bit more how does this game work...

Last edited:
y i know mate but idk i try too much , for example at my last game i was losin 3-0 and i change the tactic i won 6-5 lol :) nvm maybe i didnt do right things with ur tactic , but at fm2017 i believe its so hard pls share ur all league table..

there are so many things that you should pay attention to achieve the sucess :)

As I said before, the tactic needs to be fluid, I mean the tactic familiarity needs to be at a high level! and motivation is also half of the work! Training facilities, your squad, everything is important!

Last edited:
hi, thinking about doing a seria a save with this tactic just wondering what team would be suited to this tactic

Spurs 1st Season

View attachment 107719

Too inconsistent for me. Lost far too many games against the smaller clubs. Ended up switching to attacking movement for most of the season as I found this slightly better.

That being said I had a great run in the Champion's League getting to the semis. Put out PSG and Real Madrid on the way.

Thanks for sharing though mate​