Recent content by mlssmith

  1. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    i hope somebody reworked this? cant stand these updates that destroy every ones hard work over and over.... currently working on something myself
  2. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    thanks..... im playing a few hours tonight so pending when you post i will try tonight
  3. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    of course thats exactly what i want
  4. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    Every player except 1 different in and out of possession different and different corners.......... So yeah guess I copied the whole tactic and renamed it.... Thanks guys
  5. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    Somebody help me out and tell me how to shutdown the thread I won't waste my time or anyone else's.
  6. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    Thanks I can ensure you of this I won't post another.... Tactic was posted to help others and others help me... If certain people post 30 tactics surely some will be similar? I was hoping to get replies of people retweaking and reposting instead you get abuse.
  7. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    Lukaku is is like god haha... But 1 player who is amazing is anders pereira he's outstanding in either centre mid role or the attacking mid in away tactic he scores wonder goals
  8. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    Post #1 and #758 thank everybody on forum.... Don't know why I let some clown bother me however been ******* about 2 days before final release and I play every game on highlights so it takes time... If people don't like the tactic/thread don't bother using it.
  9. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    cheers pal.... always 1 or 2 A.. HOLE’S knocking about on here.
  10. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    always one.... won’t post again and waste mine or anyone else’s time...
  11. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    the man home tactic black ricochet away tactic full backs take corners and throw ins this is our tactics so tweak and repost as you wish...... this tactic is built by everybody thats involved in this and any other forums so enjoy and be kind. hope this was worth the wait and hopefully work for...
  12. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    its time...............
  13. M

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    now i need some trendy name..... was going to go for OLE'S AT THE WHEEL.. but my afternoon was ruined.....
Back
Top