tweak

modified the tactics to make a 4141 and its working great in 19.3.4

Last edited:
i hope somebody reworked this? cant stand these updates that destroy every ones hard work over and over.... currently working on something myself

Results? Screenshots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having some issues uploading images
Will try again

But since i started using it in january ...i am on a 12 games winning run with forest green rovers .....predicted to finish 19th in premiere league and on march 1st m sitting 3rd in league

Last edited:
Jassar Mi ol'mucker...downloaded uour tweak and started using it a home tactic and it's been fan-******-tastic! Well Done Pal

modified the tactics to make a 4141 and its working great in 19.3.4
At the moment it is the best tactic for me. Won with Hertha Bundesliga and cup in first season without transfers. Thanks.

What about corner and Throw in taker?

Its a short corner routine .so crossing abilities dosnt come handy .i usually pick the smallest guy on the pitch lol to take the short corner .But i make sure there is a good crosser stasing next to the corner to deliever a good cross

Ah! it was a tactic that will not come back anymore :(

attachment.php
attachment.php

Home version is still working even with the 19.3.5 game version. Not the same for the away tactic, so I'm tryin to find a tweak for that.
Will be there any player filters?

I used to download but i cant find the link how i will get .fmf files

What happened here? Why did this thread become silent? I can't find the tactics anywhere and it's just dead or what?

I guess FM20 happend.

Find which tactics? FM19 or FM20?

For FM19 you gotta look through the tactic threads to find those there still have download links.

Last edited: