They don't go in to the "skins" folder. You should place the superpack in to your "graphics" folder for the game to pick them up properly and make sure the skin you use is able to display them (Steklo 3 for example). Some skins require a small mod to enable the backgrounds to show so check that...
I have to say that the 4-5-1 is looking very good. I've just switched to using it in my Rangers game and use the Attack formation at home and Counter away and it works very well :)
Does anyone know how the new training system works ?
Playing my first game as Rangers and it doesn't look like you can use the old training schedules.
Although it does look like you can delegate a lot more to your assistant manager and coaches there are no options for training schedules as...
Another thing that may be worth mentioning - STEAM has just patched FM 12 to version 12.0.3 which renders the current FMRTE version 5.0 useless for editing. The guys over at FMRTE are working on an update though.
One errata in Swindon Town squad -
Craig Easton has been at Southend Utd for at least the last 2 seasons that I can remember. I believe Paul Sturrock has told him he can leave so unless he's already been free transferred then you could show him as contract expired.
Just to update you for Swindon Town transfers -
Lukas Magera in today as stated above
Lander Gabilondo signed last friday(Free)
Leon Clarke in from QPR (Free) last friday
Pretty simple really - Sky would be seen as "Pariahs" for keeping them on after this. In a nutshell - there was never a chance in **** that either of them could stay.
Great as he is you just can't get away with comments like that these days unfortunately. Wouldn't be surprised if Mr Keys goes as well. I'd like to see Gray and Hansen together on MOTD 8-|
I see Blatter was saying it's nothing to do with money on SSN the other day but that's Bullshit and he knows it. I hope more journalists dig up dirt and expose these fraudsters for what they are XD
If Fat Bloke was anywhere near serious about appointing someone with a bit of gumpsion then Martin O'Neil would surely have been the top- man to get it. But thinking about he would probably just clash with MA.