moonraker

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the new training system works ?

Playing my first game as Rangers and it doesn't look like you can use the old training schedules.

Although it does look like you can delegate a lot more to your assistant manager and coaches there are no options for training schedules as such that I can see.

Last edited:
I`m wanting to know the exact same thing.

It looks like it has changed quite a bit to be honest and they have done away with the training schedules, I cant find anywhere to add them?

Yeah it looks as though there's a lot more emphasis on team training this year, which is kind of good as previous version I would spend like an hour or two developing a schedule then never really get involved with training after that. I don't know exactly how to use it but on the second tab you can set individual regimes (or let steve bould do it) and the first tab seems a lot like the match prep thing from last year. Also no import option so have to do yourself, unless that's just a beta thing.

not requiring individual training schedules is a huge win.

Im just setting each individuals training regime to their preferred position and setting the work-rate at average. Good results son far half a season in.

I don't quite get how it all works, ironically the tutorial doesn't really help. Lets just hope someone makes an awesome guide.

Well I was doing fine as Arsenal and won my three opening games then decided to get creative with my training. I took away the day off before the match, took match training down to the minimum and set the weeks training to defensive and heavy. I lost my next game 4-0. Could be a coincidence or it could be a sign that I should never touch that training page

Well I was doing fine as Arsenal and won my three opening games then decided to get creative with my training. I took away the day off before the match, took match training down to the minimum and set the weeks training to defensive and heavy. I lost my next game 4-0. Could be a coincidence or it could be a sign that I should never touch that training page

In this case, its a coincidence.