Recent content by Morris

  1. M

    Who are ya!!

    I dont know if I have posted this up here before, but It's my Fulham team which I have started playing again this week. Thats a typical starting line up GK - Enyeama DL - Bale DR - Voltz DC - Knight DC - Bjarsmyr CM - Diop CM - Sivok AML - Guardado AMR - Farfan AMC - Dagoberto FC - Owen In...
  2. M

    FM 2007 Records

    I think I have one for the lowest goals per match ratio. Its a bit small sorry, but is says 113 games played - 115 goals conceded (1.0 p/m)
  3. M

    Viduka 'set for Newcastle switch'

    Looks like Allardyce might be shaping up for 3 up front. He did do that at Bolton didnt he, or were those wingers he was operating?
  4. M

    In/Out

    Man Utd Wanted In: One good Striker Fernando Torres David Villa Agiybenniegy??? Yakubu - He is proven at prem level. Dmitar Berbatov Nani or Anderson (oh yeah, we already got them:) ) Wanted Out: Richardson - Will probably leave and have an amazing few seasons at another premiership...
  5. M

    June Challenge!

    Well played, and I think i might join in this months one. I might have a few spare days, weeks or months, soon....
  6. M

    Top 5 Prem Keepers!

    I see everyone has put Cech top :mad: 1. Cech :D 2. Reina 3. Jaaskelainen 4. Green 5. Foster Robinson would have been in there, but he doesn't score enough goals for my liking :yuck: - He doesnt do much else?
  7. M

    Chelsea complete Pizarro signing

    And he will also get a chance when Kalou and Drogba go away to the African Nations Cup if they do? That would be - Essien, Kalou, Drogba, Mikel, Geremi, going if they are all fit, willing and not retired from international football.:D Good news for us Man u fans.
  8. M

    Kit thread

    Gerrard and 'cramp' Carragher. I dunno what this is? The back of the Man utd and Newcastle kits, with 'the new letters and numbers' And Huntelaar showing off the new ajax kit :irked: He says he wants to stay in Holland and get expierience before he moves on to a bigger club. ()Man utd!!)
  9. M

    Kit thread

    Spurs are getting 4 new kits next season... Two 'rumoured' to be the next Man utd kits (Source - Lebonese Man Utd Fansite) And people have been saying this is the new arsenal away kit...
  10. M

    Kit thread

    I just though I would post a new thread because I couldnt find the existing one. Got all the detail of all next seasons kits etc... Here is the new Fulham kit: Team name//Kit Manufacturer//Kit Sponsers//Notes Arsenal Nike Emirates New away kit in classic cream colour in...
  11. M

    Man Utd swoop for Anderson & Nani

    A bit out of the blue, but welcome :D, was on Eurosport when I heard the news, I though that they were just bids, but on here it says we actually nearly have them. Great news, good to see we have started spending. Will be nice to see where they fit in and what the Man Utd team will look like...
  12. M

    The championship

    Yeah and on the podium and pitch he punched the air a fair few times. Look out for it on the re-runs was very very funny.
  13. M

    The championship

    Yeah well done Derby! Watched a little bit of the match mainly the ending and celebrations. Also I did seem to notice that Bywater got a little bit toooo excited on more than 1 occasion lol it was funny to watch him at times :D . Anyone else notice?
  14. M

    Google Whack!

    I did it. I got 'Groove Cheapair' with 186 results. Or 'Stench Cheapair' with 12. :D Cant be botherd to do anymore.
  15. M

    D-Day arrives for Premiership trio

    'The highlight for Fulham was the introduction as a late sub of Matthew Briggs, who at the age of 16 years and 65 days became the youngest player ever to play in the Premiership.' Well done Matthew Briggs, actually goes to the same college/school as me and Rutledge. It is amazing that he looks...
Back
Top