Recent content by MrJK

  1. M

    A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H

    Toofan Harirod The Job Offer So here we go i applied for my next club and sadly i got offered the job i had to take it as there was nothing else out there and the club is called Toofan Harirod who play in Afghanistan, yes you heard me correctly Afghanistan.. The joys of Afghani football, I'll...
  2. M

    A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H

    KS Elbasani Here we go my third long season in Albania! Being in the Europa league will bring me some money in regardless if I'm here or not next season so next season i will have the money to bring in better players, that's if i don't win the league this year but I'm looking forward to my 3rd...
  3. M

    A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H

    KS Elbasani So the second season has arrived and I'm now in the Albania top division, i have no idea how it's going to go if I'm honest there's a lot of good teams but i won the league last season so I'm pretty confident if i make a few good signings i can stay up at least and then push higher...
  4. M

    A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H

    KS Elbasani So the first season has arrived and here we go, my journey into the unknown. I have played in Albania before so I'm hoping the experience gets me promoted because i know the style of football they play so they i can use my tactics, wish me luck. Squad at the start of the season So...
  5. M

    A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H

    Playing them mate.
  6. M

    A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H

    KS Elbasani The Job Offer Here we go guys, I've been offered a contract at KS Elbasani and luckily for me I did quite well in Albania the last time i was here so I kinda no what to expect, never the less it's with a whole different team and baring in mind I'm in the 2nd division so winning the...
  7. M

    The Behemoth of the Alphabet Challenge

    He stole the idea from me btw and I've just restarted it. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-manager-stories/117374-b-c-d-e-f-g-h.html
  8. M

    A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H

    The "A" Journey Begins Algeria - Africa Afghanistan - Asia Australia - Asia Albania - Europe Andorra - Europe Armenia - Europe Austria - Europe Azerbaijan - Europe Antigua & Barbuda - Caribbean American Samoa - Oceania Argentina - South America
  9. M

    A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H

    It's here, It's finally here probably the biggest challenge in FM history. I've done this before but the database always ends up corrupt due to the addition league not being structured properly but have spending a whole day, yes a whole day sorting each individual league that i can manage in...
  10. M

    Manchester United - It's All Lies

    fvgbggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggb
  11. M

    Pinxton FC - Level 11 To Level 1

    So onto my next adventure I've done it before with South Normanton Athletic but only managed to get to League Two before finding it incredibly difficult to get any higher than mid table 4 seasons in a row so now I'm going to completely change my strategy and make as much money as i possibly...
  12. M

    The Behemoth of the Alphabet Challenge

    Yes you can download them, look at the megapack in the additional leagues.
  13. M

    The Behemoth of the Alphabet Challenge

    You've just stolen my idea... You sir are awesome.
Back
Top