Recent content by MufcTactics

  1. M

    Problem editing Spanish teams

    I've been busy doing some editing and trying to get the major leagues up to date, and have recently been through the Barcelona team, moving all their players to their new clubs, then adding in all their new signings. I then decided to check how my editing was going and loaded in a game, only to...
  2. M

    Changing teams for next season help?

    So I wanted to change teams in the Premiership for the start of the game, but not sure which bit I should be editing. When you click on the Premiership in the editor, there is a side bar that says 'Teams', and one which says 'Teams for next season'. Which one do I make the changes too?
  3. M

    Editing my own Date- Need a little help!

    Forgot to reply about the National Manager part. Mainly would be nice to know who was in charge of the National Team now, and who is in charge of at least the Under 21's. I'm trying to make sure that clubs and national teams have the managers they have now, not when the game started. Kind of...
  4. M

    Editing my own Date- Need a little help!

    Yeah, setting up transfers as they happen. I know most people like having the teams correct from the start of the game. For me I like to see how the game plays out with the teams making the signings as they did in real life. I never liked it when I started a file and nearly all the team were...
  5. M

    Editing my own Date- Need a little help!

    Anything helps, feel free to send me everything you have found, I'm sure it will be of great use. I have tomorrow of work, so I'm going to try and get a few more teams done. Most likely will be PSG, Napoli and some other Champions League sides. Might try and get some more of the Premiership...
  6. M

    Editing my own Date- Need a little help!

    Hey. Things go pretty slow since I need to gather all the relevant information. So far I've done transfers for: Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton, Newcastle, Spurs, Bayern, Dortmund, Roma, Juventus, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid. As you can imagine doing 3...
  7. M

    Editing my own Date- Need a little help!

    So having become bored with FM2014, I've decided to go back to my favourite game of the franchise, FM2012. Seeing as the Editor Data is now 3 years out of date, I've decided to do some major editing, to get it as update to date as possible, but I do need a little help. Where I need help is...
  8. M

    MANCHESTER UNITED UNDEFEATED 4231 TACTICS 5 TROPHIES 1 SEASON!!

    I have to say I have my doubts over you winning all 38 games legit, I've never seen anything like that before, but there is no way for anyone to be certain so it's best just to try it out for your selves. On football manager 2012 I created a tactic for my PSG team and we went unbeaten for 99...
  9. M

    Bluth's MPLS (4-3-2-1, Strong Attack, Strong Defense, Undefeated!)

    After my poor form using this tactic, I decided to go through the full thread, and saw two of your posts. I decided to implement your tweaks, firstly I changed to Rigid, for the counter version, and took of shorter passing and offside. At half time during the first game, I was drawing 1-1, so...
  10. M

    Bluth's MPLS (4-3-2-1, Strong Attack, Strong Defense, Undefeated!)

    I've had a very poor start to the league this season, started out with my tweaked version before switching to the attacking version. I'm doing Ok in the cups, but my league form is really suffering, and I'm not sure what to do.
  11. M

    Bluth's MPLS (4-3-2-1, Strong Attack, Strong Defense, Undefeated!)

    The tactic has suited me fairly well, getting me to the quarter finals of the Europa League, and the Dutch cup final. I had some really bad form in the league though, losing a lot of consecutive games, so I made a couple of adjustments to the tactic. Think I changed a couple of the Tac...
  12. M

    Bluth's MPLS (4-3-2-1, Strong Attack, Strong Defense, Undefeated!)

    I'm now 15 games into using the counter attacking version and here are the results: The only loss so far was a mistake on my part, I decided to trial the attacking version on the wrong game, away to the then league leaders, and we only got it back to 4-3 by switching back to the counter...
  13. M

    Bluth's MPLS (4-3-2-1, Strong Attack, Strong Defense, Undefeated!)

    I've had a fairly poor start with my AZ Alkmaar team, and have been really struggling to come up with a tactic to turn things around. After looking through a few threads I discovered your tactic, and decided to give it ago. Downloaded the counter attacking version, played my first game with it...
  14. M

    Time to leave my beloved club?

    I've actually just started a season as AZ Alkmaar. They have 4 star facilites so it's a good basis for me to work on, there expected to finish 5th in the league, there in the Europa League and the Super Cup. I would like to try and bring through as many regens as possible, and dutch players...
Back
Top