Recent content by Mustafa Tosuncu

  1. M

    Club president takes over transfer

    Hi, I play with Fenerbahce 2019 January 28th(turkish lig). I have 3 central defenders which 1 of them is injured. I was hunting for more turkish defenders since 3 is not much since I have very busy weeks the entire seasons. Everton bid 2m on a 11 tackling but 15 and 18 mandekking(contain player...
  2. M

    how to be manager for better club?

    so if i add la liga, premier league i can get invited for job?
  3. M

    how to be manager for better club?

    it's 21 june 2018.. every year season champion, won CL, won every turkish cup except 2 times. and now im lpaying against lyon for another cup(won against them in finals CL).. with fenerbahce.. I made fenerbahce into very crazy team.. but how do I get offers from other clubs to manage for?
  4. M

    Youth players not top priority.

    Hi, Everytime I have nice youth players which shows great stats and potentional their training improvement is on hold because of very limited playing time.. How can I make them top priority for my B squad and under 18 squad?
  5. M

    FM12 Data Editor for Dummies

    nooooooo.. why!! Is there anyway to start a new game but still continue with my progress through my save file?
  6. M

    FM12 Data Editor for Dummies

    it doesn't work? nothing changes in-game
  7. M

    The Ask Raikan thread...

    Raikan This is the fourth topic I will ask this and please save my *** againxD Can you give me step by step how to edit my league reputation in Editor?(turkish first division) I go into Editor, I do load database, from the list downleft i choose competition and search and select my league. Set...
  8. M

    League reputation

    I swear I've asked this question to 3 topics already... really noone?
  9. M

    League reputation

    Hi im in transfer window but cant get good players because of bad reputation so how do i change it in editor. I set it from 135 to 200 but cant save..? please explanation detailed
  10. M

    How to cheat or change League reputaiton?

    I put it to 150 to test it.. how do I save it? I restart my game and all but it won't work?
Back
Top