Reaction score
Hi,

I play with Fenerbahce 2019 January 28th(turkish lig).
I have 3 central defenders which 1 of them is injured.
I was hunting for more turkish defenders since 3 is not much since I have very busy weeks the entire seasons.
Everton bid 2m on a 11 tackling but 15 and 18 mandekking(contain player in english?) and heading.
He was 21, I was training heavy on the tackling and was making full 90minutes.
But the stupid new president accepted the offer and took over the transfer deal.
and now hes gone and i'm with 1 active defender.
How can I prevent this from happening again and show my anger on the new president?

when that happens, you can cancel the bid in the transfer tab, or next time, set a high price tag on the player, so that the board wont interfere on it.

As far as I know, you can't.
It's the same as when you bid for a player yourself and the other clubs board interviews. It's great for the buyer but sucks for the seller.

Its become more difficult to stop that from happening, I've tried in the past and from my understanding the only way to do it now is to boot up FMRTE and change the transfer total to something Everton cannot afford and then it will be canceled, but obviously this way is seen as cheating :p

ive done it at the transfer screen both times my chairman tried to sell my players. it worked, dunno if its worked for anyone else

offer the player to every club for $0. If he successfully accept the on of the club that offer $0, cancel the transfer. hope this helps

I don't like doing that skyz. I don't judge anyone who does do it, but I think it's unrealistic.

I always put like 100 million price tags on my players and my board avoids selling them.

I don't like doing that skyz. I don't judge anyone who does do it, but I think it's unrealistic.

Well, the fact that you can't react to your board's handling of an offer is pretty unrealistic too.

Well there are 2 preventative measures.

Make sure you don't go into debt (I've only had players sold by board when I went into bad debt)
and set a high asking price

But it would be nice to have a board interaction for this in FM13.