Recent content by n3d0

  1. N

    4-2-4 control

    Ok, so my assistant is lo longer in charge of OI's. I chose tight marking, closing down always and showing on weaker foot for all except GK (only chose tight marking and showing on the weaker foot). Two games played won 4:0 and 2:0 against Roma at Olimpico. This could be it :)
  2. N

    4-2-4 control

    Thanks for the feedback! Agreed about defense, I conceded a goal in every match so far, working on improving it with some tweaks. Hopefully will manage to find the correct formula soon :)
  3. N

    4-2-4 control

    Didn't know that thread existed :D Thanks for the heads up! Bacca is doing pretty good, scored 5 in 8 matches, Luiz Adriano scored 3 in 8, but my best player by far is Bonaventura, he's been a beast on the left wing, 3 goals in 8 matches plus 5 assists which is pretty awesome!
  4. N

    4-2-4 control

    Good evening to all! I've been a member of the forum for a long time, and up until now I have never uploaded my own tactics. Mostly been using other members tactics (H) Since my beloved Milan is struggling again, I decided to jump in and try to bring them back to the top and so far with my...
  5. N

    Forever Real Madrid Tactic Thread (Fm Korea)

    Still banging them all in my second season with Milan :)
  6. N

    Forever Real Madrid Tactic Thread (Fm Korea)

    Train El Shaarawy as AP and see what happens ;) He scored 31 goals for me in my first season.
  7. N

    Forever Real Madrid Tactic Thread (Fm Korea)

    Latest LFC Marshall's update.
  8. N

    Forever Real Madrid Tactic Thread (Fm Korea)

    Mario was solid. Scored 19, Matri was better, scored 20 in Serie A. I want to build my team around Super Mario and El Sha, and I hope next season Mario will score much more. Been Milan fan since '94 and that famous Barca crushing in Athens :D Was 11 back then :)
  9. N

    Forever Real Madrid Tactic Thread (Fm Korea)

    I sold Muntari, Bonera, Robinho, Nocerino, Abbiati, Amelia, Zaccardo, Zapata and Constant. Bought Sirigu(GK) and Astori (CD). I have Verratti coming in July and some Bulgarian wonderkid, can't really remember his name. I also trained El Shaarawy as a AP and he's an absolute beast. Scored 31...
  10. N

    Forever Real Madrid Tactic Thread (Fm Korea)

    That's Milan my man. Built to win it all :D
  11. N

    Forever Real Madrid Tactic Thread (Fm Korea)

    Unbeaten in Serie A + treble = 'nuff said! I could kiss you now Stuey (in a non gay way) :D
  12. N

    Champions Cup Squad Registration - I CANT GET PAST IT! HELP!

    Just leave 2 players out. It should say something like 3+1 spaces after you do it.
  13. N

    Powerless Extreme 4231 / 105 League Goals Scored! / 80 Goal Difference!

    Away, that's why I said I will go trough the quarter finals easily :)
  14. N

    Powerless Extreme 4231 / 105 League Goals Scored! / 80 Goal Difference!

    Pretty good! 1st place in Serie A, 5 points clear of Juve. In the CL I played with Porto in first knockout phase, drew first match 1-1, and I'm confident that I will go trough quarter finals easily. El Shaa, Balo and Niang are on fire!
  15. N

    Powerless Extreme 4231 / 105 League Goals Scored! / 80 Goal Difference!

    You don't really have a poacher in your squad. Try RvP and Lewa as a DLP or AF, tick target man and run onto ball. And since you have a lot of new players, it will take tame until new players gel in with the rest of the team. Set your training on team cohesion very high until they become 100%...
Back
Top