n3d0

Reaction score
Good evening to all! I've been a member of the forum for a long time, and up until now I have never uploaded my own tactics. Mostly been using other members tactics (H)

Since my beloved Milan is struggling again, I decided to jump in and try to bring them back to the top and so far with my tactics we are doing quite well. I've always admired 4-2-4 tactic, specially from Hitzfeld's time at Bayern which inspired me to create something similar.

Tactics is focused on high pressing at all times while off the ball in order to get the possession back and create chances. It is crucial to this tactic to have quality full backs and wingers, because they will look for overlap and cause more trouble to opposite teams' defense.

Been undefeated for 6 matches, drawing only 1 and winning the rest. I know its very early in the season, but so far I am more than satisfied with results.

All OI and pep talks are done by my assistant, during pre-season focus on teamwork with high intensity, and switch to balanced with average intensity once the season begins.

Try it out, give a feedback :)

Didn't know that thread existed :D Thanks for the heads up! Bacca is doing pretty good, scored 5 in 8 matches, Luiz Adriano scored 3 in 8, but my best player by far is Bonaventura, he's been a beast on the left wing, 3 goals in 8 matches plus 5 assists which is pretty awesome!

Played the 1 game won 3-0 at werder bremen as schalke. The defence needs a tweak tho 15 shots and 3 ccc scared me alittle lol. Like the tac overall will continue to use it :) good work.

Played the 1 game won 3-0 at werder bremen as schalke. The defence needs a tweak tho 15 shots and 3 ccc scared me alittle lol. Like the tac overall will continue to use it :) good work.
Thanks for the feedback! Agreed about defense, I conceded a goal in every match so far, working on improving it with some tweaks. Hopefully will manage to find the correct formula soon :)

Ok, so my assistant is lo longer in charge of OI's. I chose tight marking, closing down always and showing on weaker foot for all except GK (only chose tight marking and showing on the weaker foot). Two games played won 4:0 and 2:0 against Roma at Olimpico. This could be it :)

hi. is this for fm 2016? i'm trying to load it but it is saying cannot be imported :(