Recent content by nealcanuck

  1. N

    fm14 regen wonderkid

    Plus if I was gonna cheat, I'd probably put a bit more pace on my AMR personally... (worded that weirdly, but its not my save/picture)
  2. N

    Can i remove injuries with the in-game editor?

    Yes, theres a button that says remove all injuries, it also returns that player to 100% match fitness as well.
  3. N

    B'Logos

    Great to hear, best logos imo. Im still using the pack from 2013 I think, so there are a bunch of logos that need updating for me, but I can live with a few logos being outdated for now.
  4. N

    Getting the most out of Graziano Pelle

    Ah right, thanks guys. Why hadn't I thought of that? :P I'll definitely make one of them a Winger. And I've also made a tactic with 2 at the top because Anachabar is ready for a lot more time anyway :) Came 2nd on Goal Difference to Twente this year, so scoring more will be important.
  5. N

    Getting the most out of Graziano Pelle

    Well if you dont know already, Graziano Pelle is having quite the season in the Eredivisie in real life. In FM I'm playing as Feyenoord and he is just awful in the game. His stats seem quite a bit lower than the other Top scorers in the league, but nonetheless I continued on and tried to get...
  6. N

    Lennart Thy- Goal scoring wonderkid

    I signed him on a pre-contract going into season 3, if thats any help
  7. N

    Best FM 2013 release clauses

    Dongou's (Barcelona) is 10,000,000 I think. And he looks to be one of the best strikers in the game, always has 5* potential.
  8. N

    FM13 Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

    Graziano Pelle has signed a pre-contract with Feyenoord at the end of the season, so that when his loan finishes, he will stay. He could also use an update, as he has about a goal per match and has played 14 matches I believe. He's really been a surprised performer in the Eredivisie this year...
  9. N

    AS Monaco

    Andri Weimann maybe. Playing as RC Lens right now, and Villa want 4.2 million for him. Seems to be a good Striker to sign, and might be classed as a high profile type signing, although I thought you had a few good Strikers already? On the other hand, you could try getting someone like...
  10. N

    Supermatt's Brendon Rogers v2000 FM13

    Just played a match, but am very happy with it. Went down 2-0 to Swansea inside 30 mins and I thought "here we go again, another useless tactic" (I cannot create a good tactic myself on 13, but hope to at some point, maybe when I get more time) and suddenly in the remainder of the first half...
  11. N

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    Player: Vurnon Anita Team you are managing: Arsenal Team who are selling: Newcastle Offer: £8m Year: 2012/13 Other Info: I need a DM as Coquelin and Frimpong are not cutting it, and I dont want to pay a boatload for someone like MVila or Javi Martinez who all have the same 4 star PA as Anita...
  12. N

    Vibe Logos

    Normally I dont like these kind of logos with stuff behind them, but these look fantastic imo. Could you do the Vancouver Whitecaps.
  13. N

    Adjusting tactics on the go leads to a bug

    Thanks for the response. In a way I'm happy that its not just my game with this problem. Hope its fixed, because I noticed my adjustments at halftime making a real change.
  14. N

    Adjusting tactics on the go leads to a bug

    Alright, so I've been playing a 4-3-3 (not that it matters) but my assistant manager keeps telling me that I should play more direct, so I change my passing style from "shorter" to "more direct" during a match, however once I do that the "cancel Pending changes" button is the only one appearing...
Back
Top