Recent content by nickc1994

  1. N

    ARMAGEDDON!

    Started using this tactic at the start of October due to my previous tactic not doing so well, but i've won 2 out of 2 so far! Very good tactic!
  2. N

    3-5-2 Poachers

    No i'm took over Everton in 2022 and he was already long gone to a big side.
  3. N

    3-5-2 Poachers

    Nice, may test it next season with Everton.
  4. N

    FM 2015 playable with the new MacBook?

    More than likely, i haven't got a decent laptop and I can still play the game at a reasonable setup. It may run slow sometimes but its still playable.
  5. N

    [15.X.X]Zero Sea's Athena ---- Several Tactics: 343 4411 442 Etc

    Any PPM's which may improve some players?
  6. N

    Bebetoo's 3-5-2. TROPHY MONSTER (Won every title with 5 teams) 15.3

    Can anybody help with my defensive problems? Conceding quite a low against the big teams.
  7. N

    Bebetoo's 3-5-2. TROPHY MONSTER (Won every title with 5 teams) 15.3

    Defensively this tactic is weak, but I'm unsure of a tweak that could improve the defence?
  8. N

    Morale

    Thanks, I'll give it a go and hopefully he will stop moaning. I'm the type of manager that thinks no player is bigger than the club.
  9. N

    Morale

    My best player wanted to join Bayern from my Arsenal side because they are a much bigger club so I said i'd accept an offer once they met his valuation so Bayern made a bid but didn't match his valuation and then after the transfer window closed he wasn't happy that he didn't get the join them...
  10. N

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    Many thanks :-)
  11. N

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    This question may of been answered before but is it possible to save your OI instead of manually setting them before every match?
  12. N

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    Will the tactic work with a poacher as the lone striker?
  13. N

    Why can't I get anybody on loan..?

    Ah yes that may be correct, i'll check out the rules. Thanks for your reply anyhow :)
  14. N

    Why can't I get anybody on loan..?

    Oh sorry, I'm managing Blackburn Rovers (Premiership) and into my 3rd season, the team who made a bid was Wolves (Championship side) they made a bid for one of my young talents but when I tried to loan somebody it didn't give me the option.
  15. N

    Why can't I get anybody on loan..?

    Yes out of the transfer window but not the loan window. But a team put a bid in for my player (on loan) so why are rules different for them?
Back
Top