nickc1994

Reaction score
My best player wanted to join Bayern from my Arsenal side because they are a much bigger club so I said i'd accept an offer once they met his valuation so Bayern made a bid but didn't match his valuation and then after the transfer window closed he wasn't happy that he didn't get the join them and now his morale is "Abysmal", Is there any way I can try and build his morale up?

Play him, and praise him when he deserves it.

Basically just do what the AI clubs would do. I've seen so many cases of people selling their players "because my player is unhappy". So what if he's unhappy? I've tried to unsettle numerous players, and have failed to sign them almost as many times. Why? Because the AI clubs still demand crazy money, no matter how unhappy their player is. Eventually their unhappiness disappears, and the clubs come out of it on top. So just do the same: Stand your ground, don't give two ***** about a moaning player, keep playing him if he's good enough, and eventually he'll grow up and stop crying.

Thanks, I'll give it a go and hopefully he will stop moaning. I'm the type of manager that thinks no player is bigger than the club.

Thanks, I'll give it a go and hopefully he will stop moaning. I'm the type of manager that thinks no player is bigger than the club.

1. Certain players will ALWAYS moan if you dont play them "enough" as it is encoded in their "personality".
2. The statement in bold means you re the mistaken type of manager! Only sell players cos YOU want and provided you have somebody identified to replace them who is better and (if possible) cheaper.

My best player wanted to join Bayern from my Arsenal side because they are a much bigger club so I said i'd accept an offer once they met his valuation so Bayern made a bid but didn't match his valuation and then after the transfer window closed he wasn't happy that he didn't get the join them and now his morale is "Abysmal", Is there any way I can try and build his morale up?

it happened to me too, one of my best player at genoa wanting me to accept bid from inter. i do the same thing like you did, he got angry and i reply angry too. i accept inter second bid. he cancelled the contract offered cause no bonus ect. and then he happy again what the ****, if i dont need him i will put him on u20s never played him again.