Recent content by olliebear82

  1. O

    West Ham 1st. season

    West ham I am currently managing west ham in 6th season on fm 13 and have won fa cup, cap 1cup and now Europa league (having previously been beaten finalists. Finished 12th, 9th, 5th, 5th and 3rd. Danny Simpson is a good solid right back if u can get him. I would sell Demel and either use Reid...
  2. O

    My Strikers don't score

    Thanks everyone. I have reduced the long shots of strikers and midfielders and there has been some marginal improvement. I have hired Attillo Lombardo as attacking coach. (attacking coaching 20) I bought a Hungarian striker with finishing 18 called Robert Feczesin, played him as a poacher and...
  3. O

    My Strikers don't score

    Hi, I was a Champ Man addict in my younger games and my Brother bought be FM 13 for my birthday and I find myself hopelessly addicted. Mt wife is away all weekend so guess what I will be doing? I am in my 4th season as West Ham manager and after 3 mid table finishes I now find myself in the top...
Back
Top