Recent content by Onox

  1. O

    LI4MS GOALS GALORE

    This tactic is crazy good, feels like im cheating by using it :D I recently changed to it and these are the results. Its not even geled in and familiarity is at about 30%... I applied the tweak posted earlier. Defensive line set to normal and no offside trap
  2. O

    ! PYRAMID ! TOTAL DOMINATION

    How do you handle training and Oi?
  3. O

    Mourinho's Magical Madrid

    Do you let your Assistant Manager also add OI or do you leave those alone before a game?
  4. O

    Mourinho's Magical Madrid

    Hi. Can you please post what Match Preparation's you use and is you use any OI ?
  5. O

    Short and Sweet™

    Great Tactic m8 tons of success
  6. O

    Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

    Hey guys been a while. I just started playing again and installed 11.3. Im going to test the tac with v5 and see where it fails and how it can improve. Any help will be appreciated so please do post your thoughts and issues that you are having with v5 and patch 11.3 :)
  7. O

    Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

    Yea ive been playing around with creative freedom on the strikers to make them score more, also the leaked goals from set pieces has mainly been due to the set piece bug in fm11 where the set piece instructions for players sometimes reset. This bug has been fixed in the latest fm11 patch I...
  8. O

    Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

    Still working on it mate, I havent had much time to make it ready yet due to holidays and also due to the fact that its proving to be very hard to make my team score more from the Clear Cut Chances. As most of you know, this tac is 99% of the time perfect and unbeatable but the real challenge is...
  9. O

    Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

    I have tried about 10 different tactics so far from FM base and every tac sometimes either scores a lot of goals or very low / none at all even though its a great tac, it comes down to luck and randomness in a lot of cases. I think it just has to do something with tha fact that its simply harder...
  10. O

    Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

    Going to download the new patch and see how the tac preformes, then ill upload the v6 once its working good with the new patch. :)
  11. O

    Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

    Hey guys, been away last few days due to exams :/ The set pieces fail due to the in game bug where player set piece instructions tick off and go default. This will get fixed in next patch. A way to work around it is every once in a while check each players instructions and make sure all 4 set...
  12. O

    Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

    Ive been doing a few changes to creativity levels of the players and passing values. I'll post the tac tomorrow. Its a small update mainly focused at scoring more goals from the chances.
  13. O

    Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

    Nice screens ^^ Whats your budget? I would suggest buying Khouma Babacar if you can get him for a fair price, hes a beast in my current save but I did have to pay alot for him in 2015 (27mill euro). Try and search for a striker following my player requirements on the front page. And yeah feel...
  14. O

    Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v3 (Everything won as Man U) Great Results!

    Sry mate but ive left milan in my save, I got an offer from Liverpool and decided it was time for a new challenge so now im in England. Pato was my top goal scorer followed by zlatan which was like 2 goals behind. :) Not much more I can help you with then what I told the guy before you. Run of...
Back
Top