Recent content by palladino86

  1. P

    What to do when it all goes wrong?

    I usually hit things around me...
  2. P

    Fantastic 4-2-3-1 by Ovro - How to use - Read carefully.

    You try to hard m8. Nobody cares...
  3. P

    Laptop help

    Bigger processor and it should be ok.
  4. P

    Your weird habits when playing FM

    *I always play with Juventus(doing this since 2006) *I cannot play without facepacks *If a don't like a player's face I create one myself *I never sign regens(their faces freak my out) *I only sign player that are linked with Juve in real life *If a Juventus player has a good streak he will...
  5. P

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    I've updated my game and now i' m contemplating suicide. Ruined it, completely ruined the game for me. So now the only way we score(and concede) goals is from corners. And there's the injuries, sweet mother of Jesus, the injuries! At some point I had 7 midfielders injured(badly), 4 of them being...
  6. P

    How is 14.2?

    ****. Don't update you game. It's simply ****!
  7. P

    Football Manager 14 Update 14.1.4 Released

    In my 9 years of playing this game I never complained about the match engine. Last year's game was a nightmare for me, the crash dump error made 2013 the worst game ever. This till now! Right from the start I didn't liked the game but somehow managed to start a save and keep it. 3 years managing...
  8. P

    JP Woody's Conte style 3-5-2 (13.3.2)

    This is the tactic of the year for me m8. The new tweaks have improved dramatically the performance of my cm's although I noticed a fair amount of received goals. I made a few tweaks of my own. My wingers(Asamoah and Lichsteiner) had the tendency to shoot and to cut in a lot, ruining a fair...
  9. P

    January Transfer Update 13.3.0 RELEASED!

    Arturo Vidal, played 20 games for me, 16 yellows, 6 red cards(top of the league with 100+ yellows)...Injuries? 4 hamstrings and a 6-8 month injury to Pirlo. This year's game was probably the worst gaming experience of my life... But who knows, is probably our tactics...
  10. P

    Juventus - La Vecchia Signora Rises (The Old Lady Rises)

    I am a Juventus fan myself, playing only with them since the beginning of my FM life. Can't wait for an update.
  11. P

    INJURIES!

    Same problem here m8. Been posting the SI forums 2 weeks pointing this problem....
  12. P

    (13.2.3) 4-2-2-2 Zenith By Qetesh

    How did you manage to get Pogba to look like this???
  13. P

    2 Tactic package: dominate, control and score lots of goals

    For my Juventus side your tactic did miracles m8. Played a similar formation my first season but struggled with goals from my forwards. Second season, after finding your tactic my targed man finish first on the score charts with 34 goals followed by my right inside forward with 24. One of the...
  14. P

    How to stop Laptop crashing when playing FM?

    Ok m8, your problem is pretty common. When you play FM is your laptop sitting on a flat surface? If not, that's the problem, your cooler is full of dust and not running properly, causing your system to overheat. Try using a fan, in order to clear your cooler, and put a book under your laptop...
Back
Top