Recent content by PeterEFC

  1. P

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Bilbao are a good team. Can only sign Basque players.Great youth/training facilities. Fernando Llorente is your quality player, could develop them into a major force if you snap up all the regens at the start of the second season.
  2. P

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Agree with this, Shakhtar are a great team for a beginner. Its very easy to win the league but provides a challenge on a continental level. High budgets every season with no chance of ever having financial troubles, much better game than Man City.
  3. P

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Looking for a team where it takes a while to achieve everything, not bothered what league or what nation, ideally I'd like to produce home grown talent so a good standard of training/ youth facilities, an ambitious board is a must.
  4. P

    LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

    Not read through all the pages but heres some ideas: Saha - decrease in PA Beckford - slight increase, nothing major but he should be rated better than he is on the game Coleman - Ca and PA increase, dribbling especially needs increasing P. Neville - influence to 20 The Barca trio (Pedro, Messi...
  5. P

    QPR Challenge

    Another update, I still don't know how to do screenies but you'll just have to take my word for it I suppose. First season, won promotion easily, got past the 100 points mark. The PL season has been hard up to January. We are 18th but the gap between 19th and 14th is one or two points so if I...
  6. P

    LFCMarshall's Update Player Improvements

    Adel Taarabt, easily PL class. Decrease all Liverpool players cA by 150 ;). Torres Injury Proneness should be 19 or 20. Tevez increase CA slightly even though he brilliant on the game anyway. Jamie Mackie big CA increase. Coleman as well CA increase and natural RM and AMR. Maybe Rooney slightly...
  7. P

    Incredibly high expectations much?

    The Premier League is the only one that you have to win. I got knocked out to Juve in the last 16 and reached the final of the FA Cup and my status was "Very Secure". They say their disappointed but as long as you win the Premiership you should be fine. Although with the money you've got, you...
  8. P

    QPR Challenge

    I click on the paperclip but ive got no adrres to put in
  9. P

    QPR Challenge

    Another quick update, 1st in the league. I would post screenshots but they don't seem to work.
  10. P

    QPR Challenge

    Quick update, no screenies - too late at night. 5 games in, 3 wins, 2 losses, 2 points off top of the league. Playing with a 4-1(DM)-1(CM) - 3 (AMR, AML,AMC)- 1 (CF). Signed most notably Linderoth and Addison and Matiejson (sp.) the Ducth LB. Considering I've played Middlesborough, Pompey...
  11. P

    QPR Challenge

    I'll give it a go but don't expect me to finish the whole 4 seasons. Ill maybe do 1 or 2 and see how I go. I'll use auto experience and the V9 update.
  12. P

    Oh no !!!!!!!!

    Yes, its a user asking a question.Surely thats just as valid as someone telling how good a player is?
  13. P

    QPR Challenge

    How long could you have to complete it, 4 seasons would take me a long time to do, plus what update is being used?
  14. P

    Oh no !!!!!!!!

    Medium workload, don't have too much aerobics training. Messi won't improve an awful lot so put him on the minimum amount of training so that his stats can remain steady.
Back
Top