KHass

Reaction score
Ok, so im getting really bored of FM. Ive never been able to complete a challenge and when i get to around the 3rd season I usually quit. After seeing the challenges on base I thought why not make my own. The challenge will last 4 seasons and the aim is to get QPR as high as possible. I will probably be looking for around 4-6 players to take part in the challenge

Participants:
KHass
gthame1992
broxi713
kenrry10
willow1293

Last edited:
K, ive added your names to the list, you too kenrry :p

Last edited:
How long could you have to complete it, 4 seasons would take me a long time to do, plus what update is being used?

Yeah i need more info also. like what update & select prem league to league 2 or what.

And what past experience when selecting manager

Last edited:
You can use any update, im currently using LFCMarshalls V9. Prem to league 2, and past experience Sunday League footballer.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Put auto save on monthly and post screenshots of signings, also posts results monthly.

You can use any update, im currently using LFCMarshalls V9. Prem to league 2, and past experience Sunday League footballer.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Put auto save on monthly and post screenshots of signings, also posts results monthly.

sounds all good to me, i also use LFCMarshalls V9. update|)

we good to start now or are you wanting more people to join this challenge??

give it half an hour to see if anyone else wants to join, if not then we're good.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

kk, guess we're ready to go then.

ok mate |)

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Ok now we're good to go, ill posts updates of signings and results soon, PeterEFC a place has been reserved for you if you wish to join.

Just made my 1st signing...Micheal Ball ex Everton,Rangers & Man City player - free transfer

He should do a decent job for me on Left hand side of Defence...HopefullyoO)

I'll give it a go but don't expect me to finish the whole 4 seasons. Ill maybe do 1 or 2 and see how I go. I'll use auto experience and the V9 update.

Quick update, no screenies - too late at night. 5 games in, 3 wins, 2 losses, 2 points off top of the league. Playing with a 4-1(DM)-1(CM) - 3 (AMR, AML,AMC)- 1 (CF). Signed most notably Linderoth and Addison and Matiejson (sp.) the Ducth LB. Considering I've played Middlesborough, Pompey, Bristol City and Cardiff I'm very happy. Hulse is quality at this level.