Recent content by philip1526

  1. P

    Be A Player 2020 Youtube Series

    Player: Name (please keep to realistic names): Philip Mc Donagh D.O.B (DD/MM): 05/11 Ethnicity: Northern European Hair Colour: Dark Brown Hair Length: Short Skin tone: 5 City of birth: Dublin Nationality: Ireland Person Data: Pick 1 high and 1 low: High(Professionalism)Low(Controversy)...
  2. P

    Help Required

    Hi Guys, Currently in work so cant post any screenshots of squad etc... I am managing Aston villa & i was promoted in season 1.However I am struggling at the start of the new season to find a win. Have played 4 lost 3. (played Southampton, Huddersfield, Everton & Tottenham). I was playin 4123...
  3. P

    How to scout young players

    I want to send my scout around Europe to unearth future talents. What parameters should i set in the assignment?
  4. P

    Become A Manager 2.0 - Proving Grounds

    Name: Philip McD Date of Birth: 05/11/1987 City of Birth/Nationality: Dublin/Ireland Languages Spoken: English, Irish Preferred Formation: 4-2-4 Wide Preferred Attacking Formation: 4-2-4 Wide Preferred Defensive Formation: 4-1-2-3 DM Wide Favoured Staff (Pick up to 3): Mike Phelan, GAry Neville...
  5. P

    Cracking the top 4

    YOu Can do IT Great story man. On the edge of my seat during this season. Can't wait to see how it plays out
  6. P

    FM-Base World Cup II

    Team Name: Dublin Destroyers Steam Username: philip1526 Time Zone: GMT
  7. P

    Athletico Madrid 2017/2018 good signings

    Thanks for your help guys. Bought Jese in the end and he is doing well. Got Marcos Rojo and he is bossing my defence at the moment. They had bought Schneiderlin before i took over and he has 12 assists in 8 games so going well. 12 games in 3 points off real madrid in 1st and level on points...
  8. P

    Athletico Madrid 2017/2018 good signings

    Cheers man, Koke is gone not sure about Griezmann Just took the job as I was finishing up playing last night. Jese is available for around the 9million mark. Is he worth it?
  9. P

    Athletico Madrid 2017/2018 good signings

    Just took over at Athletico Madrid. They finished 7th Last year. I have €13million to spend and tight wage budget. Any recommendations? Am at work now but can post a screenshot of team later
Back
Top