Athletico Madrid 2017/2018 good signings

philip1526

Reaction score
Just took over at Athletico Madrid. They finished 7th Last year.

I have €13million to spend and tight wage budget.

Any recommendations?

Am at work now but can post a screenshot of team later

Strengthening in which positions?
Also, still have your key players from the start?
Koke, Griezmann?

I assume you will need a CB or two, a left back, a midfielder and a striker probably..

Gabriel Barbosa, Carlos Fierro, Aboubakar, Jese, Munir, Alcacer, Santi Mina, James Wilson
Hojbjerg, Kovacic, Lucas Romero, Gaston Gil Romero, Aranguiz, Will Hughes, Patrick Roberts
Niklas Sule, Jonathan Tah, Niklas Stark, Ginter, Samir
Ruben Barbosa, Ylli Sallahi, Para

you can look at some of them, and look to sell some of the players in your team you might not need..

Cheers man,

Koke is gone not sure about Griezmann Just took the job as I was finishing up playing last night.

Jese is available for around the 9million mark. Is he worth it?

Would need to see tactic,squad etc before giving you player suggestions.

Jese is definitely worth the 9m! offer 1m upfront and 8m over 48 months.. then negotiate and see.. he will be a perfect ST- F9/Poacher/AF/TQ or even an IF on the wings!

also, look at

Agustin Allione
Cleiton for GK
Sergi Roberto
Sergi Samper
Imbula

another advice, look at the reserve teams of Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSG, Monaco, Lyon and them the transfer listed players, contracts expired ones, and the ones whose contracts are running out in 6/12 months.

Thanks for your help guys.

Bought Jese in the end and he is doing well.

Got Marcos Rojo and he is bossing my defence at the moment.

They had bought Schneiderlin before i took over and he has 12 assists in 8 games so going well.

12 games in 3 points off real madrid in 1st and level on points with Barcelona so good start. Beat Barcelona 3-1 at home