Recent content by Pointless12

  1. P

    The English Leagues Experiment!

    Season 2014/15 Season 2014/15 Premier League Man City managed to win back to back Premier League titles with their squad in a weird season, Chelsea finished second again and Man Utd pipped Tottenham to the final Champions league spot, however like Man Utd had last season Tottenham had a backup...
  2. P

    The English Leagues Experiment!

    Guys is this thread too image heavy because if it is I will adjust the images
  3. P

    The English Leagues Experiment!

    I'm using the normal FMC skin EDIT: Also if you guys want to see a specific player or team or whatever just ask
  4. P

    The English Leagues Experiment!

    WORLD CUP 2014 Group A Surprisingly Brazil didn't smash this group and came second, France topped the group meaning Senegal and South Korea had to pack their bags early. Group B Another surprising result here as Croatia topped the group meaning they will play Brazil in the next round...
  5. P

    The English Leagues Experiment!

    Well doing the World Cup right now so hopefully today! :)
  6. P

    The English Leagues Experiment!

    Might do one for the World Cup Yeah and if it gets enough support I will do one for the Euro's.
  7. P

    The English Leagues Experiment!

    Hello Everyone! i thought I would post here as this is the best place to put this! So this is an experiment to see how the English Leagues simulate over the years. I started this because games that go years into the future always interested me in FM. So I decided to see who FM naturally does...
  8. P

    Steam Trading Cards

    Hey everybody! Happy New Year! The other Day I was looking at all my Steam Trading Cards and realised I only need 3 more FM14 trading cards for the complete set. So I searched the FM Base for any threads about these and I found none. So I decided I would make this thread so Users can ask and...
  9. P

    The Champions League Challenge

    Before I begin, can I do this challenge on Classic or does it have to be on normal?
  10. P

    Unofficial League Championship Challenge Thread

    Let's give this a shot I'm going to be WBA WBA vs Spurs 25th August 2012 Also what happens if the Title Holder gets relegated with the Title?
  11. P

    new BPL net game starting now

    Sorry man but i need to pull out due to time restrictions. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
  12. P

    new BPL net game starting now

    Can I join Steam name is pointless12
  13. P

    Post Your Successes

    Just got won npower championship with Blackpool with 94pts:)
  14. P

    The Lily-white Legends: A Spurs Story

    September Round Up This month was a really shaky month for us with some tricky fixtures. However I was very disappointed with the two draws in the Europa League. We were also very nervous in the final third and that cost us a lot of points. However on a lighter note we will face Fulham in COC...
Back
Top