Pointless12

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! i thought I would post here as this is the best place to put this!

So this is an experiment to see how the English Leagues simulate over the years. I started this because games that go years into the future always interested me in FM. So I decided to see who FM naturally does it. I will keep a record in the OP of every season and the winners of: The premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2, Skrill premier, Skrill N/S, FA Cup, COC, JPT and Champions/Europa League. I will also take requests to see a certain player/team/manager and I will also highlight any interesting changes.

Season 2013/14

Premier League
View attachment 434899
As you can see Man City won the title by 3 three points in a very close top 3. On the final day anyone of the top City, Tottenham and Chelsea could have won it. You may be wondering why Man U have champions league and Arsenal/Liverpool don't but we'll get to that in a minute. West Brom survived relegation on the last day of the season on goal difference meaning leaving the Premier League was Sunderland, Hull and Crystal Palace.

Sky Bet Championship
View attachment 434898
So as you can see Wigan stormed the league and no one stood a chance it seems, they finished on an almighty 90 points and there was a gap of 13 Points between 1st and 2nd. Watford ended up second on the final day of the season meaning QPR,Reading,Leicester and Blackburn were in the playoff's. As you can see QPR won them in a final with Leicester. Blackpool had a disappointing season with Yeovil and Doncaster going down with them.

Sky Bet League 1
View attachment 434897
As you can see some surprising promotions here as Preston win the league. Peterborough took second meaning Wolves (favourites for promotion) had to go into the playoff's with Brentford, Bristol City and Tranmere. As you can see from the image Brentford avoided another playoff heartbreak to win promotion to the Championship. Going down to League 2 were Shrewsbury, MK Dons, Oldham and Gillingham.

Sky Bet League 2
View attachment 434896
Portsmouth won the league with Hartlepool and Chesterfield coming in the other automatic promotion spots. Scunthorpe won the playoff's and being relegated were Morecambe and Newport Co. To prevent the post being too big I will only do a summary for the professional Leagues.

Skrill Leagues
View attachment 434895
View attachment 434894
View attachment 434892
Cups
View attachment 434891
View attachment 434890
View attachment 434889
View attachment 434888
Season by Season Table
SeasonPLCHL1L2SPSPNSPSFACOCCLEL
2013/14Man CWiganPrestonPompeyBarnetN.FerribyEbbsfleetAstonVillaArsenalManUOM
2014/15ManCReadingWolvesGillinghamWrexhamHydeBorehamWoodWBAManUSpursB.Dortmund

Last edited:
Great Idea. Will you do World Cups and Euro Championships. Love things like this. You should do a Be a pro thing like this.

Might do one for the World Cup Yeah and if it gets enough support I will do one for the Euro's.

WORLD CUP 2014
Group A
View attachment 434880
Surprisingly Brazil didn't smash this group and came second, France topped the group meaning Senegal and South Korea had to pack their bags early.
Another surprising result here as Croatia topped the group meaning they will play Brazil in the next round, Argentina came second meaning they will play France however Mexico and Ivory Coast will leave Brazil empty handed.
How Holland have fallen from their grace... Well Japan and Poland go through to the next round while Paraguay will join RVP and co. in leaving empty handed.
I managed to predict this group correctly. Italy went top and will play Poland in the next round whilst Bosnia will play Japan next round. Morocco and Australia leave the tournament.
England topped the group surprisingly. Especially as Germany came second! Ecuador and Saudi Arabia leave at the group stages.
So Uruguay topped the group to book a tie with Germany in the next round, whilst Costa Rica surprisingly got the other spot to play England instead of Portugal, they will join the Czech Republic in leaving the competition.
Well after all the action of the other groups we needed a less lively group and here it is. Russia topped the group with the U.S.A coming second. Colombia and Cameroon leave Brazil.Another straightforward group with Belgium playing USA and Ghana playing Russia. Jamaica and Slovenia go home.
Round of 16
View attachment 434867
The only major surprise here was how big of a score France got over Argentina.
Quarter Finals
View attachment 434866
I rate Belgium's team better then England's so that was a shock to see England win 3-0.
Semi-Finals
View attachment 434865
Again pretty straightforward for me. What excites me is England are in the top 4 for something!
Third Place Playoff
View attachment 434864
and England were humiliated in Extra-Time by Italy meaning England are 4th and Italy 3rd but will the hosts win or will Germany take the cup?
Brazil won the World Cup, with a 1-0 win over the German machine!!!!! The Brazilian people are celebrating an almighty Victory!
World Cup Table
Season1st2nd3rd4th
2014BrazilGermanyItalyEngland

Last edited:
Great World Cup. Really exciting how this is set out. What skin are you using?

Again if you ever do a BAP version of this i'm in this is a quality read.

I'm using the normal FMC skin

EDIT: Also if you guys want to see a specific player or team or whatever just ask

Last edited:
Guys is this thread too image heavy because if it is I will adjust the images

Season 2014/15

Season 2014/15
Premier League
View attachment 434469
Man City managed to win back to back Premier League titles with their squad in a weird season, Chelsea finished second again and Man Utd pipped Tottenham to the final Champions league spot, however like Man Utd had last season Tottenham had a backup for qualification. At the other end of the table two of the newly promoted sides, Watford and QPR got relegated and, surprisingly Everton joined them. This was very odd for Everton.

Sky Bet Championship
View attachment 434467
Reading won the Championship in a much narrower year then last year, meaning Premier League football will be back after a 2 season stay in the Championship. Hull replied instantly to being relegated last season and joined Reading in the automatic promotion places. So the playoffs were between Leeds, Middlesbrough, Ipswich and Barnsley. As you can see Leeds won the playoffs meaning a place in the Premier League for the men from Yorkshire. At the bottom of the table Crystal Palace narrowly avoided a double relegation allowing Bolton to go down to League 1 and newly promoted Peterborough and Preston join them.

Sky Bet Leauge 1
View attachment 434459
The two promotion hopefuls from last season Wolves and Bristol City finally found themselves in the championship for next season. Joining them were Yeovil who went through the tricky danger zone that is the Playoff's to instantly return to the Championship. Bradford, another playoff hopeful from last season found themselves at the wrong foot of the table being relegated with Crawley, Stevenage and Rotherham, meaning all 4 newly promoted teams survived.

Sky Bet League 2
View attachment 434457
Gillingham won League 2 to instantly return to League 1 after being bottom last season. Fleetwood managed to take the second auto-promotion spot after just a season in the league. Shrewsbury also returned to League 1 by taking the third promotion spot, and MK Dons joined them in League 1 after a tense playoff final against York. Exeter ended up being relegated and newly promoted Grimsby joined them in non-league football.

Last edited: