Recent content by Priced

  1. P

    Best 4231

    Hello currently play 424 but wanting to change to a 4231. anyone got a download tactic they highly recommend
  2. P

    THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

    Which version is everyone using currently home away v2 or final one
  3. P

    THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

    Flying currently only teams I struggle with is united and Chelsea.4231 feels like the only formation that I struggle against
  4. P

    THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

    do you leave it on attacking still?? 4231 is killing me right now and just won league and champs league but this formation seems to be my cryptinite
  5. P

    THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

    Just won the premier league and champions league with derby in season 5. Create a lot of chances. My two strikers led the lead in assists and goals. Won’t be changing the formations out for a long time. New season plan plan on bringing through a lot more kids from youth team will see how that...
  6. P

    THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

    i just won the league in 3rd season in prem with derby. used a variation of the attack and home, will start the season with this new one and see how it gets on. Tactics have been great
  7. P

    THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

    Do you leave it on attacking regardless of opponent? Or if your the underdog do you change the mentality?
  8. P

    THE OVERACHIEVER - NORMAL TACTIC - SOUTHAMPTON 1st | BETIS 2nd

    Been using a mix of all three versions. Currently loving the home version the best. Creates a lot of chances looking st stats in the division I am miles ahead of the others. The nee new version for some reason hasn’t worked very well, but will try it out for longer period of time. Best tactic...
  9. P

    Stuck at good youth coaching

    Hello quick intro with derby won prem few years in a row over 200million in bank but not had option to upgrade junior coaching for years now it's only at good, also youth recruitment is only at well established any one got any advice or had the same issue thanks
  10. P

    PREDATOR!

    Feels like I'm cheating won the prem 3 years in a row with derby lots of kids and Ryan shotton long throw made so many chances finally developed a better rb with long throw to replace feels like I've invested so much in young regens set up a great scouting system now to dominate for next 10-15...
  11. P

    Koen - Fast, Attacking, Beast.

    In some games I get the messege centre striker is out of position due to marking the left back should I change this or is it supposed to be like this? Only notice it saying it in some games tactic seems to work well just got promoted with derby
  12. P

    XML parsing error!

    Last times I did that it deleted my game save
  13. P

    BEST FREE SIGNINGS?

    Pogba or Rossi
  14. P

    Mentally weak u18 regen

    Yeah it's pretty much the determination and work rate that are so weak 4* potential with 8 determination, was just wondering if I've been unlucky
  15. P

    Mentally weak u18 regen

    For last two years my regens have been average technically and physically but I have noticed very poor mentally, does anyone know if I can improve this?? Maybe by getting better u18 coaches mental stats or have I just been unlucky??
Back
Top