Priced

Reaction score
For last two years my regens have been average technically and physically but I have noticed very poor mentally, does anyone know if I can improve this?? Maybe by getting better u18 coaches mental stats or have I just been unlucky??

have your coaches beat them with sticks.

In all seriousness, which mental stats are you talking about? Most of the mental stats for u18 are quite poor, and will develop as they get older and gain more experience (unless it's stats like DETERMINATION, WORKRATE, TEAMWORK which don't really change much). If your U18 has really good mental stats, chances are he's gonna be a superstar.

I don't believe having youth coaches with better mental stats will make you produce regens with better mental stats. Better coaches simply means that your regens, which they have been popped out by the computer, develop better and quicer.

For last two years my regens have been average technically and physically but I have noticed very poor mentally, does anyone know if I can improve this?? Maybe by getting better u18 coaches mental stats or have I just been unlucky??

What has been said is true. Also, if you have senior players with good mental stats (esp determination, work rate and teamwork) have them mentor the youth.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yeah it's pretty much the determination and work rate that are so weak 4* potential with 8 determination, was just wondering if I've been unlucky

Yeah it's pretty much the determination and work rate that are so weak 4* potential with 8 determination, was just wondering if I've been unlucky

Despitre pure talent, not al players will become top players and the reason is that they lack the will. Take a player like Gattuso. He would never have made it if he had not been ironed willed.

On Topic: Use the tutoring option, using a similair player but only with higher determination like mentioned above

Yep, for determination especailly, just keep tutoring that yellow-bellied youth with senior players. Note that you won't be able to instantly pair a 8 DET youth with a 20 DET senior player, they won't gell.

Start it off slowly. So pair the 8 DET youth with a 12 DET senior player (who has good other stats). And once the youth has 12 DET maybe then you can think about tutoring with a 18 DET senior player.