Recent content by princekea014

  1. P

    why do people edit their game!

    My game my rules! How does it affect you exactly?
  2. P

    New Chairman wants to replace me even with current untouchable board confidence!!

    Just had a shocker after 5 seasons being in charge of Arsenal and my current board confidence is untouchable and I've just won the EPL, FA Cup, UEFA Super, Club World Cup, Carling Cup and I'm in the champs league final and I've won all these trophies consecutively for 5 seasons but my club is...
  3. P

    Post Your Frustrations

    New Chairmain wants to replace me even though my current board confidence is untouchb Just had a shocker after 5 season being in charge of Arsenal my current board confidence is untouchable and I've just won the EPL, FA Cup, UEFA Super, Club World Cup, Carling Cup and I'm the champs league...
  4. P

    Matches Running Simultaneously

    Just noticed that since I started my 4th season as Arsenal all BPL matches run at the same time now and all kick off is at 15.30(FM time)always on Saturdays and an odd game on Wednesdays. Whereas in seasons passed some games would be on Saturdays at different kickoffs e.g. some at the same time...
  5. P

    Tevez and Aguero

    Aguero advanced forward on the left and Tevez as a complete forward on the right Aguero scored 65 for me in his 3rd season with Villa as his strike partner and with 40 assists as an advanced forward, he's a team player too so don't be be bothered about him not scoring he tend to sacrifice...
  6. P

    Need Your Advice

    Yea sounds like a good idea coz the 2018 world Cup is pretty far away.. I wasn't impressed with squad though, they are a selfish bunch of players and very complacent! When we won the world cup we beat Spain on penalties they were the better team though but we somehow scrapped through.. Then in...
  7. P

    Need Your Advice

    Just need some advice, I'm currently managing Arsenal and in my 6th season, I got the England job after Euro 2012 when Capello retired and led them successfully through the 2014 World Cup qualification stage but I resigned 2 games before the end of the qualifiers because my job application to...
  8. P

    Game Engine Rigged?

    Cup draws are not rigged mate no matter how many times you restart you'll get the same draw lol!! it's fm's way of not letting us cheat on that and realistically if you get a team you don't like you can't take it back can you! It's been the same since fm08 i think.. About getting beaten by...
  9. P

    The 150 goal Challenge

    150 league goals exactly in my 4th season and 148 in my 2nd season and 144 in my 3rd season.
  10. P

    rene adler / igor akinfeev?

    Akinfeev for me I start ahead of Lloris now!
  11. P

    Undefeated

    You giving me English classes now too huh! You crack me up thinking yal are so high and mighty, perfect little beings news flash you ain't don't come on here telling me your c***!
  12. P

    Undefeated

    topic asked if anyone had gone undefeated so I replied, sue me! I didn't create the post??? So it's valid i'll keep you all up to date who knows maybe I can go 10 seasons unbeaten... we'll see!
  13. P

    Undefeated

    it does but half time slander usually does the trick for me and Pat Rice reported to me on that back-room advice thing that they don't get complacent against smaller reputation teams.. But i do get those notifications on match day that certain players are looking complacent but during the team...
  14. P

    Undefeated

    Watch out these 'saints' might ask you for your game status!
Back
Top