Need Your Advice

princekea014

Reaction score
Just need some advice, I'm currently managing Arsenal and in my 6th season, I got the England job after Euro 2012 when Capello retired and led them successfully through the 2014 World Cup qualification stage but I resigned 2 games before the end of the qualifiers because my job application to become Brazil manager had been accepted after Mano Menezes was sacked (England had already qualified for the 2014 world cup with 2 games to spare) No offense to any England fans but I felt I had a better chance of winning the World Cup with Brazil.. And I was right, I won the world cup with Brazil then I went on to win the Copa America in 2015 and resigned after the final coz I wanted to focus more on Arsenal.

Now my game date is 15 October 2015 and Mano Menezes got sacked again after replacing me coz he got beaten by Argentina in the SAM qualifiers and now Brazil want me back don't know what to do? I left the post to focus on Arsneal and I was bored of having to scout players every week!

What would you do?

I would say go back to Brazil for until after the next qualifying then resign and left someone else come in and see if they can do as well in the tournaments.

Yea sounds like a good idea coz the 2018 world Cup is pretty far away.. I wasn't impressed with squad though, they are a selfish bunch of players and very complacent! When we won the world cup we beat Spain on penalties they were the better team though but we somehow scrapped through.. Then in the Copa America it was fairly easy till I met Argentina in the Semis scrapping through again, they don't perform like World Champions..

I would love to manage Argentina they have an incredible squad! But Sergio Batista has been in charge since the game begun! I would love to get a team through EURO 2016 but no one has been sacked yet (from the stronger teams) McClaren replaced me as England manager when I resigned??? He's done a good job though they've qualified for the EURO 2016 already with 2 games to spare.