Recent content by RedBallsofFire

  1. R

    Players want to move to bigger club

    Just saw Steaua signed Stanciu in RL. :groove
  2. R

    Players want to move to bigger club

    Yeah. Seems no matter what you do you can't beat your League stature. Yes and no. I've modified only a few. The ones above. And for some of them not even something serious. Except Popa and Lato who were hugely under-rated. Popa doesn't even want to leave.
  3. R

    Players want to move to bigger club

    They're much better than in the standard game.. Bringing replacements of equal qual it's impossible. I started with an edited database with each player reflecting it's real life actual quality and potential. They're much better than in the standard FM game. Esp Bourceanu, Pintilii, Latovlevici...
  4. R

    Players want to move to bigger club

    Finally got a cold water shower from Real. Got beat 3-2 away. The entire game I was drooling at the opposing team playstyle and passing. So much for Steaua fan :D. Still we did a good impression. And Ronaldo whining as always :D
  5. R

    Players want to move to bigger club

    I'm playing with Steaua in 2nd season with 3/4 of the team unhappy, requesting to be put on transfer list. They've been bugging me for over 1 year to move to bigger clubs. I've promised them to give them the chance to test their skills in uefa CL. Now I'm 1st in a group with RM, OL and Porto...
Back
Top