Recent content by RedUnited

  1. R

    The Manchester United Thread

    I just hope Ole gets another window or 2 to build HIS team.. Sick of us having different managers and different transfers done.
  2. R

    The Manchester United Thread

    I'm hoping for Bruno Fernandes ahead of Lingard or Mata!
  3. R

    The Manchester United Thread

    Absolutely love Pogba and think he's great and can probably become even better BUT no point in trying to keep someone who doesn't really want to be here..
  4. R

    The Manchester United Thread

    3 years ago that would be the dream! XD :'(
  5. R

    The Manchester United Thread

    Mino Raiola obviously trying to use United to get Barca giving De Ligt a better contract..
  6. R

    The Manchester United Thread

    Imagine if we sell Lukaku and buy Griezmann to be our main man in attack and Pogba becomes happy and stays forever!
  7. R

    The Manchester United Thread

    Wilfried Zaha is prepared to re-join United if they bid for him this summer. Palace want £100m although a fee of £70m might be acceptable. [Telegraph] That price is ridicolous but I kinda like the idea of him in United. Think he's a good player, full of energy, pace, power and dribbling. Would...
  8. R

    The Manchester United Thread

    More time for him to rest and get his fitness levels up for next season!
  9. R

    The Manchester United Thread

    Any other defender would make me excited considering our defenders right now.. :'(
  10. R

    The Manchester United Thread

    Even if Ole doesn't win anything or gets fired I still feel like he can lay the foundation for a future United team and staff!
  11. R

    The Manchester United Thread

    I hope to God that isn't the team we end up with. :'(
  12. R

    The Manchester United Thread

    This is what it feels like our team could be after this summer window. XD :'( OUT: Pogba, Lukaku, De Gea, Alexis, Herrera, Mata, Valencia, Darmian. IN: Daniel James from Swansea. (H)
  13. R

    The Manchester United Thread

    I'd take him over Jones and Rojo every day in the squad next season.
  14. R

    The Manchester United Thread

    Jones has contract to 2023 with an option to extend. He ain't going nowhere? I mean who would wanna buy him?
  15. R

    The Manchester United Thread

    Also rumored that David Silva might be gone after this season. They will pretty much only have KDB, B.Silva and the kid Foden for the centre mid positions. They could really use a Bruno Fernandes there and I can see why he'd like to go there!
Back
Top