RedUnited

Reaction score
Hey there, does anyone know if it's possible to sell Mata at the start of the season?

If so, what price?

Real Madrid are mega keen on him on my United game which I have just started. I'm unsure whether to sell him, I would of thought you could get 25-30 Million for him

could be more... but i would advise against it tbh... he is good enough to be a key member and pillar to your assist supply

what a good piece of business

Was a fluke to be honest! They offered 34 for Mata and I did some good bartering to get them up to 60, 48 straight away up to 60 mil with clauses.

After he was sold Rooney got all moody, I said I'd replace Mata with a better player to shut him up (had no intention of Gotze at the time) Rooney went away fine. Later he comes back saying I didn't keep my promise. Oh well. Then my scout came back and said Gotze may be available for between 17 - 24 mil, I bid 17 and they accepted straight away! He was not even a target but I couldn't pass that chance up :)

Was a fluke to be honest! They offered 34 for Mata and I did some good bartering to get them up to 60, 48 straight away up to 60 mil with clauses.

After he was sold Rooney got all moody, I said I'd replace Mata with a better player to shut him up (had no intention of Gotze at the time) Rooney went away fine. Later he comes back saying I didn't keep my promise. Oh well. Then my scout came back and said Gotze may be available for between 17 - 24 mil, I bid 17 and they accepted straight away! He was not even a target but I couldn't pass that chance up :)

man i would love that kind of transfer u lucky ******* lol

I got 41m from Arsenal in the first week, went on to tear cruciate ligament and was out for 12 months. Best sale ever.