Recent content by Relican

  1. R

    Tactics To Beat The Top Four (EPL) [FINISHED]

    Now please make a thread about how to beat Man City/Villa/Tottenham/Everton.
  2. R

    Official "Classic" Club Thread

    Newcastle of 1999-2003 would be good too. Aston Villa of the 70s. Tottenham of the 60s-70s (when they won UEFA Cup).
  3. R

    Who is the fastest footballer in the World

    I think Lennon is the fastest player in Premier League, so it means he's faster than Walcott, so Walcott can't be the Fastest Player. My vote goes for Lennon.
  4. R

    Best Youth Academy

    @Jason Clarke - There was some guys who voted for Man Utd already, I don't know why you said no one mentioned them. Btw, Man City is producing a lot of good youngsters too, I think their academy is better than Chelsea's one.
  5. R

    Smolarek - premier league player?

    He can still score a lot of goals in Premier League too.
  6. R

    Man quizzed over Bent abuse claim

    Poor Darren, he just joined Sunderland from such a stupid club and now he got insulted. His mom I mean... That guys must be some of Newcastle hooligans... xD (6)
  7. R

    Tug Training for FM2010

    Maybe most of you guys have already know about this, but probably this topic will help the lazy guys... (6) After a searching on Google I managed to find Tug Training for FM2010. I really think those trainings are very useful and they can help everyone who needs a Training Schedules. DOWNLOAD...
  8. R

    My Career

    Wow, how did they approach you so fast? I played four seasons in row with Leeds, backing them in PRM and still no offer for me, even I am in Europa League with Leeds... You must be lucky... :P
  9. R

    The "Need A Challenge" Thread

    I want a club to promote/do well without troubles as after 2-3 years I can become a World Class Manager. Doesn't matter the league.
  10. R

    Any Body Wana Play Premiership football?

    I will play, teach me how and I will play. I want to be Arsenal. :)
  11. R

    Best Youth Academy

    Hey guys, if you want arguing, just do it elsewhere.
  12. R

    Best Youth Academy

    Even I hate to say this, Tottenham has produced some good players too. And they still do it.
  13. R

    Newcastle United - A disaster to master!

    Let's hope you will bounce back and your new owner will give you more money.
  14. R

    Best Youth Academy

    ****, I had to put more teams in the poll...
  15. R

    Best Youth Academy

    Yes, I agree, Leeds have been build a lot of good players.
Back
Top