Recent content by robin97

  1. R

    [Tactical Discussion] Plug, Manage and Play

    Could you post some player filters or give the required attributes for each position, in your opinion, please?
  2. R

    Bebetoo's 3-5-2. TROPHY MONSTER (Won every title with 5 teams) 15.3

    You forgot about the strikers. Or did you decide not to include them?
  3. R

    Bebetoo's 3-5-2. TROPHY MONSTER (Won every title with 5 teams) 15.3

    Could someone who has experience with this tactic create some filter please?
  4. R

    Bebetoo's 3-5-2. TROPHY MONSTER (Won every title with 5 teams) 15.3

    How did you set up your team with Sassuolo?
  5. R

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    I have two Martin Odegaard's in my game, any help? I am not subscribed to his data on the Steam Workshop and the only files I am using are yours and the real name fixes. Thanks
  6. R

    FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

    So we should now use the original tactics and change the wingers on every tactic to DW from IFs?
  7. R

    FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

    So we play with Fetish V3 and the same original versions of Fetish Attack and Defence?
  8. R

    Liverpool relegated from Premier League after 13.3.0 patch 2014

    Hello all, While I was playing through my latest game, I realized that Liverpool were in the relegation zone with 10 games to go. When it came to the end of the season Liverpool had been relegated with just 6 wins all season. Even though they have the likes of Suarez, Diego Costa, Gerrard...
  9. R

    It Doesn't Matter !!! what team you are :)

    When is the new tactic going to be up?
Back
Top