Liverpool relegated from Premier League after 13.3.0 patch 2014

robin97

Reaction score
Hello all,

While I was playing through my latest game, I realized that Liverpool were in the relegation zone with 10 games to go.

When it came to the end of the season Liverpool had been relegated with just 6 wins all season. Even though they have the likes of Suarez, Diego Costa, Gerrard etc. Also this game is in

I am now in June and have decided to upload this save as I feel that this save may be very interesting.

Anyway please download and enjoy the save. And feel free to upload screenshots with how your season goes.

Here is the link

Liverpool Relegated.fm

Last edited:
Liverpool got relegated in the first season of a save game I started when fm 2013 was released. It made easy pickings of their players who were unhappy. :)

before the last major ME patch, liverpool got relegated a few times or were finishing in the bottom 5 every save i done.

now since the patch, theyve been pushing for the title every save and also beating other big clubs to signing players :S

Before 13.3 I think Liverpool were way to good, now they are more stable :) But I think the game is a random. I saw Stoke ending up on the 2nd place first season, just got to get relegated next. I think it's strange that all clubs buy Bayern's stars. I once saw David Alaba chance to Liverpool, which seems to be a step backwards in his career. No offence to Liverpool fans! The game is totally unrealistic, but I still enjoy it though.

thanks for the upload! you need to validate your mediafire account