Recent content by rookiemanager

  1. R

    Television problem

    I need major help with television dates on the editor. Im using my own database and the leagues im using are premiership down to tier 9. Can someone explain to me the difference in 'tv type'. I only want to use the tele matches for the 'big matches' in the leagues, im presuming that means...
  2. R

    I think I may have stumbled upon an FM 2011 'Diablo'

    Im one of these guys who never downloaded a tactic but i created a set of tactics from scratch. Your prob did the same thing i dont know-but a diablo tactic? Isnt a diablo a tactic where you win 5-0 or more every game? We can all be proud of tactics that we create ourselves and although you...
  3. R

    Assassins Creed brotherhood

    The 'leader' keeps running away. Can you kill the other guards and just leave him when shift changes? Its just before you burn the towers down
  4. R

    Assassins Creed brotherhood

    Waiting for guard changes is time consuming
  5. R

    Assassins Creed brotherhood

    I got that uniform :-).
  6. R

    Assassins Creed brotherhood

    Ok, going to install it now. Shame thats it not campaign mode on multiplayer, but i love Assassin Creed series, its just like resident evil series up there with the best imo. But even better then resi evil imo! The first 2 assassin Creeds were brill imo, they were ace, so this one will be even...
  7. R

    Assassins Creed brotherhood

    Yeah brothhood is multiplayer. Havent installed it yet, but im about to after i watched the dvd i got with the game :-).
  8. R

    What do you most like about Football Manager?

    Im new to this game, been playing it since 2011. I only completed 3 seasons, but i guess i like the end of season stisfaction when you have done well. I love the game, i want to take my club that im managing all the way from tier 9 to prem champions. Think the best thing is anything positive...
  9. R

    Assassins Creed brotherhood

    I just got Assassins Creed brotherhood (CODEX edition) for the pc. Going to do single player first before multiplayer. Got it the other day :-). I want to do a story mode with someone else after i complete it on single player. Obviously no rush as work, gf and football manager also important...
  10. R

    Relaying pitch

    My board couldnt afford to relay the pitch. How much does it cost? It needs relaying as its in 'terrible' condition. Will i and my opponents team pick up lots of injuries the worser the condition?
  11. R

    New Player, can't even win one game?

    Try my set of tactics. It works for low league management. You get to be sky high in the league and you hardly lose; http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/the-duracell-tactic-for-all-non-tactical-managers-t66584.html
  12. R

    The 'duracell' tactic (for all non tactical managers)

    I would like to add, i only had 5 strikers aswell throughout season and 1-2 were injured most of the time and i couldnt get no more as they wouldnt up the wage budget again.
  13. R

    Why should we hire a Physio?

    I was told that go by their discipline rating to reduce injuries is best attribute for pysio. A higher discipline rating means injury time for players is reduced
  14. R

    The 'duracell' tactic (for all non tactical managers)

    Update 2nd testing Here is media prediction compared to final standings in the league. This current season i have just finished, i have brought some players. They may not be the best but i thought they were good enough; (i didnt look at these 'regens' etc or suggested players as i didnt want a...
  15. R

    Funny/Random things in FM2011

    What you cant drink! A first team regular decided that drinking is more important then playing;
Back
Top