Assassins Creed brotherhood

rookiemanager

Reaction score
I just got Assassins Creed brotherhood (CODEX edition) for the pc. Going to do single player first before multiplayer. Got it the other day :).

I want to do a story mode with someone else after i complete it on single player. Obviously no rush as work, gf and football manager also important lol. Maybe a few months time.

I am wandering if anyone else who has got it is interested. Also got dead rising 2 on pc and wouldnt mind a co-op mode on that whenever.

Also got Titan Quest both games (i like that apart from the bugs etc) but havent done single mode for ages. Also some other pc games that i havent played yet. Mostly shooting ones.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you havent got those games, what games have you guys got (apart from football manager)?

Yeah brothhood is multiplayer. Havent installed it yet, but im about to after i watched the dvd i got with the game :).

Yeah just got it on PC, been a big fan of assassins creed since it started.

Really amazing game, i suck at the multiplayer though :eek:

its got multiplayer but not a co-operative campaign as far as i know

Brotherhood by far the best AC in my eyes. Still a couple of annoying features like not being able to ride a horse any quicker than walking lol but still a great game. It has an old-school N64 Zelda-ishness about it (only with a ton of blood!!)

Ok, going to install it now. Shame thats it not campaign mode on multiplayer, but i love Assassin Creed series, its just like resident evil series up there with the best imo. But even better then resi evil imo! The first 2 assassin Creeds were brill imo, they were ace, so this one will be even better :).

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

The 'virtual training'. I got mostly bronze medals for the this. Do i need gold? What benefits do you get when getting gold?

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

The 'virtual training'. I got mostly bronze medals for the this. Do i need gold? What benefits do you get when getting gold?

Yeah you do check them out on the ign site.

Assassins Creed series is a great series I played all of the games(AC and AC2) and now I'm doing side missions in 7th sequence cause there are only 8 sequences due to multiplayer...
I think I played through AC 5-7 times and AC2 3-5 times and it is always a great joy.

If you get all golds (maybe you don't need all of them) you get a raiden (from metal gear solid) outfit. :)

Single player is very nice but very short as well...its worth your time anyway :)

AC2 is better than ACB imo because it has way more levels and has Caterina showing her knickers, mind you in ACB, they have ***!!!! :$

ive played all of them so far. cant wait for the next one.
Does anyone know when they are planning to release it?

The 'leader' keeps running away. Can you kill the other guards and just leave him when shift changes?

Its just before you burn the towers down

Last edited:
Ive got the da vinci dissaperence dlc which cost me £8 there is only a few missions but the online addd ons are worth it