Recent content by samhillzy

  1. S

    Harlow_Hammer1986's Kit Request Thread

    Ok I can't get these to work I copied the config file into my graphics folder and nothing :s any help???
  2. S

    Harlow_Hammer1986's Kit Request Thread

    Thanks man, they look great. Much appreciated
  3. S

    The Deal or No Deal thread

    In 2013-14 he was offered to me for 5m and is a back up in my west ham save
  4. S

    Harlow_Hammer1986's Kit Request Thread

    Cheers
  5. S

    Harlow_Hammer1986's Kit Request Thread

    Team I.D: not at home atm so not sure, do i need to know this now??? Team Name: West Ham Home Kit Colours & Design: Claret & blue, similar to the schalke kit that had the line from the centre to the side of the shirt, i think it was the 2009-10 kit. Away Kit Colours & Design: The one you showed...
  6. S

    West Ham 2nd Season

    Yh jali was signed by blackburn 1st season for 300k then second season by villa for £8.5m, and I couldnt find vass.
  7. S

    West Ham 2nd Season

    Never heard of him, thanks will have a look
  8. S

    West Ham 2nd Season

    I won the championship last season buying two strikers yaya sanogo and niang. Signed fernandez on a free this season and bought a german left back who is class and its now Jan and I am currently around 7th or 8th in the table with not much money (£3m-£5m) and in need of a new CM to put some much...
  9. S

    FM 2012 Progress - How is your game going?

    Finished 1st season with West Ham easily winning the CHmapionship while keeping the 4-3-3 formation already deployed. I bought yaya sonogo and another young french striker Niang i think, great players! Sold and allowed contracts to expire for the old highly paid **** at the club. At the end of...
  10. S

    Wonderkids

    Bojan - Barcelona Asenjo - Can't Remember Vela - Arsenal Balotelli - Inter Aguero - Ath. Madrid Walcott - Arsenal Moutinho - Sporting CP Veloso - Sporting CP Pique - Barcelona Camacho - Ath. Madrid Maybe? Not Sure Silva - Valencia Wilshere - Arsenal Aquino - Barcelona Ramsey - Arsenal Albiol -...
Back
Top