samhillzy

Reaction score
I won the championship last season buying two strikers yaya sanogo and niang. Signed fernandez on a free this season and bought a german left back who is class and its now Jan and I am currently around 7th or 8th in the table with not much money (£3m-£5m) and in need of a new CM to put some much needed quality and energy into the midfield, preferably with good defensive skills as I already have collison who can go forward.

Any suggestions?

Dunno how good he is on your save at the moment but what about Michael Bostwick? Plays for Stevenage and would only cost you a couple of thousand. I have seen him play for some premier league clubs a few seasons in the game in the past.

try andile jali (most probably snapped up by now but he's quality), m. diame, wilson palacios (always transfer listed for some reason), eyong enoh, mcdonald mariga, adam vass (one of my favourite), francis coquelin (spelling, arsenal guy)

Yh jali was signed by blackburn 1st season for 300k then second season by villa for £8.5m, and I couldnt find vass.