Recent content by seanboro

  1. S

    Pitch Decay On editor

    Spot on mate, it was either a really low number or really high(H)
  2. S

    Pitch Decay On editor

    Im using the 09 game, I couldnt get used to the fm11 I dont find it as good as the 09.. anyway On the editor im planning on destroying Newcastle, putting all their players on 900k a week, **** loads of debt, no cash, p!ss poor stadium, awful weather.. the lot, But when it says PITCH DECAY, is it...
  3. S

    The Sun asks for your Help!

    Please give 2 mins of your time to read this article before you close it. If you have a heart you will. http://www.helpforlilly.com Basically this poor girl needs £300,000 to get treatment in the U.S.A or Germany, this is ran by The Sun and the News so its not a scam, Ive donated money to...
  4. S

    Fm11

    I think SEGA have massivly let down football manager as we knew it before, I think they have made it TOO hard, I dont like the Agents wage expectations.... It goes into too much detail on the player instruction. This isnt a winge or anything I'm just saying I think they spoilt it, FM09 was...
  5. S

    cant find editor

    none of those work, when i click on common it used to say fm09, now it says nothing
  6. S

    cant find editor

    Hi im looking for the fm11 editor... Im going on the same route as fm09 was.. my computer, cdrive programme files, steam, steam apps etc but when i click common theres no folder there for the fm11 editor?? Is there another way to get it? Also after I click common there was the FM09 folder...
  7. S

    Vote for the best 10 club teams in history

    hahah Rangers only won 9 back to back titles because they played like Alloa, Hibbs, Falkirk, Peterhead and all the rest of the gash Scottish teams 4 times a year or something, Its hardly an achievement
  8. S

    Vote for the best 10 club teams in history

    To be fair that Liverpool squad came from behind 3-0 to AC Milan in the Championsleague Final in 2005, great match aswell.... You have to have Man Utd 1999 in there ---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ---------- I voted Man Utd 99, id go as far as the...
  9. S

    Austria and Switzerland Leagues

    How in depth are these on FM11 ? Obviously the English Leagues go to the conference North and South, but a lot of the Leagues on Fm09 and 10 only have the top 2 leagues in the country. I think maybe they should broaden competitions from countires such as Switzerland etc.... Im abit bored of...
  10. S

    Qatar Leagues

    Do you think maybe now that the world cup will be held in Quatar they will (should) option the Quatar leagues in the next FM? I heard that a lot of great footballers in their last few years go to the Qatar league to finish off their career so their must be some attraction over there.
  11. S

    Ruled by Head or Heart

    stop beeing a fagoot and jump ship :)
  12. S

    Request A Player Screenshot 2011

    haha hes my cousin i thought hed have worse stats than that, cheers matey
  13. S

    Request A Player Screenshot 2011

    Can anyone screen shot Luke Williams from Middlesbrough please?
  14. S

    Tactics in real life

    Are the tactics on this game pretty much as accurate as you can get? Like do teams use things such as Creative Freedom etc.... Im starting a Sunday team for next season and not sure if it would be a bit sad to use tactics what they have on footy manager.
Back
Top