Recent content by sexandviolence

  1. S

    FM 2020, The death of the casual player?

    What has frustrated me in the 2020 version (and i am seriously considering going back to the 2019 version) is the inconsistency of it. For example, i am in 2023 i believe, and i am Newcastle now, i beat Man Utd 5-2, then in the next game i lose to Arsenal 5-2, then i think i beat Spurs 1-0...
  2. S

    Female Players

    I have thought about this a few times, and with the increase in popularity of women's football, fifa nave broken into the women's teams, not fully i must admit, but have about 20 international teams. Is there any news about FM introducing female players/teams to the game, is it likely, and if so...
  3. S

    Preffered kit numbers on british players

    i am extremely curious as to why you would want to know that? Just looked for you with Loftus-Cheek and he doesnt have one
  4. S

    Inverted Wing-Back

    I have started using an attacking formation using inverted wing backs, currently with Chelsea just at the end of the second season, problem is there dont seem to be many players around who are inverted wing backs, can anyone recommend any decent ones
  5. S

    Female Staff

    In a lot of games i like to have a few female staff in my ranks, i am sure others on here may be the same, so it would be good to generate a good list of female staff. I will start off with, Yvonne Moore - Physio Becky Knight - Physio Claire Houston - Physio Sophia Nigi - Physio Vasiliki Pappa...
  6. S

    World Class Holding Mid

    I found schniederlin perfect for that position there
  7. S

    Need center back for Roma, 3rd season

    A lot of serie a teams have been after my CD's at sparta prague for a few years, so worth a try Mario Holek and Ondrej Mazuch
  8. S

    1st season- £25M to spend

    I am currently managing Sparta Prague, i know not premier league level but i have a couple of players to recommend for you, that i have had, got or sold, that might be good enough, and would likely be available for under your budget. RB - Vyacheslav Karavaev Ball Playing Defender - Mario Holek...
  9. S

    Data Analysts and Sport Scientists

    I am curious about this too, i am currently managing Sparta Prague, so i get that i am not going to get the top sports scientist, however the applicants i am getting have like a rating of 3 for physio. So does anyone have any better ideas of good stats for this roll??
  10. S

    Lb Cb Cb Rb

    I also bought Aleksander Dragovic and Mario Fernandes, for about £15m each, both turned out quality
  11. S

    New compertition help

    I am relatively new to the data editor of football manager (not the game itself, played it since CM 00/01) my limits in the data editor have been changing a few players here and there and changing a club name to make a new local club to manage. What I would like to do, and have looked into on...
  12. S

    New laptop

    With the later versions of windows I would aim for at least 8gb ram. However the system will play football manager, you may not be able to run a lot of leagues in your saves though.
  13. S

    Training - Unhappy

    I have noticed this with young Goal Keepers, but when I check their individual training I cant see where/how I can lower it, their training level is not really that high. Only every seem to be with young keepers in the u21's or u18s
  14. S

    too easy to score

    I was wondering if anyone else recently has found it too easy to score. I am currently Man Utd in Feb 2017 and the results I seem to have been getting are OTT in my opinion. Now granted I do have a good side, however realistically I don't think it quite fits the results I am getting. The date...
  15. S

    skin for laptop

    I have recently changed from having a PC with a large screen to a laptop for FM. Does anyone have a skin the recommend ideal for a small screen or a laptop, cheers
Back
Top