Recent content by shawnest

  1. S

    Precise Planning The Only Way To Go!

    First day First day in the office. We're planning for the whole season, so first of all we should take a look at our opponents, and their system we're going to face in the future. AS Monaco Leonardo Jardim 4-1-2-3DM Wide Saint-Etienne Christophe Galtier 4-1-2-3DM Wide Guingamp Jocelyn...
  2. S

    Precise Planning The Only Way To Go!

    I've always wondered how real teams analyse their opponents and how they plan for long term. I have my own visions without actual insight into a professional football club but I think it would be fun to actually share them with you. The team I have chosen is Bastia from Ligue 1 and the reason...
  3. S

    fm15 network game looking to start asap

    Im'in Im in but i cant find you in steam. My id is shawnest
  4. S

    Stoke City - Modern Anti-Football

    These guys run a lot without the ball, I had 4 players in top ten at running distance stats in PL last year. We make a lot of fouls in the games but the given cards are not outstanding, I reckon it to the good tackling stats. We're conceding a lot of free kicks and corners in the games so after...
  5. S

    Stoke City - Modern Anti-Football

    STOKE CITY 2014/2015 Pre-Season, Season Preview Hey guys, Stoke City is back. We've been through a hard preseason with my team, there's 7 new players in the squad. Let me introduce you my signings. TRANSFERS IN: Didier Drogba - free - 120K/w until end of season - he was one of the best player...
  6. S

    Stoke City - Modern Anti-Football

    STOKE CITY Hey guys, I started a game with Stoke City because I like their playing style in RL. I'm big fan of physical football and I pretty much believe that football in 20-30 years will be much more about top class athletic performances than pinpoint passing and shooting. First of all...
  7. S

    Commited players wanted ONLY

    when will you give us the hamachi address?
  8. S

    Commited players wanted ONLY

    hi , i'd play as west ham.
  9. S

    Starting a network game

    Akos Herko [email protected] Chelsea
  10. S

    Starting a network game

    more information? for example playing time, taken teams
  11. S

    The elite league!!! Must read!!!!

    sorry ,today i cant play because i gotta go for an english lesson at 6 but tomorrow i'll be there.
  12. S

    The elite league!!! Must read!!!!

    is it still running? shawnest - arsenal
  13. S

    Network Game 15/2/09

    I'd take Getafe.
Back
Top