Recent content by Shockhorror.

  1. S

    The Manchester United Thread

    One man team.
  2. S

    The Arsenal Thread

    Delighted with that result. Especially delighted that Cazorla and Podolski scored. Even more delighted with 3 clean sheets in a row!
  3. S

    FIFA 13 uk cover

    Anyone but Rooney. I am sick of seeing him on it every year.
  4. S

    The Arsenal Thread

    Agreed. I can't for the life of me figure out what's going on with Park. He's either ****** Wenger off big time or he is unbelievably bad in training. When I've seen him in games, he looks tidy.
  5. S

    Andre Villas-Boas appointed as Spurs Coach

    I wanted AVB to do well in his next job but now I'm not so sure. :P Redknapp will be a tough act to follow.
  6. S

    The Arsenal Thread

    I understand you probably don't like either of them (neither do I) but come on now...
  7. S

    Euro 2012 Match Discussion Thread

    And much more entertaining.
  8. S

    Euro 2012 Match Discussion Thread

    That's the Spain I like to watch. Nowhere near as much possession, but it was quality attacking possession. 4-0 seemed unfair to Italy in the end, especially as Motta got injured and they were down to 10 men (terrible luck), but it happens. Clinical finishing is what matters, and Spain took...
  9. S

    Are sportsmen overpaid?

    If the teams paying them can actually afford their wages, no. But as we've seen with many sports (NHL lockout, NBA lockout), teams are paying their players far too much to the point where the entire leagues future is put in doubt. So in those cases, yeah they are overpaid.
  10. S

    Are sportsmen overpaid?

    Or at least, that's what's supposed to happen.
  11. S

    Euro 2012 Match Discussion Thread

    Germany looked beaten physically and mentally. Italy truly rattled their cage.
  12. S

    Euro 2012 Match Discussion Thread

    It seems they'd rather dominate some worthless possession stat.
  13. S

    The Arsenal Thread

    Chamakh and Park may be experienced, but for what use they are, you may aswell get rid of them both, save the wages and put Afobe on the pitch. At least then you'd have the excuse of him being inexperienced if he plays poorly. :P The pair of them bring nothing to the team.
  14. S

    The Arsenal Thread

    Or both preferrably.
  15. S

    Euro 2012 Match Discussion Thread

    Great impact from Walcott. Needed that win, it's put them in a good place to qualify.
Back
Top